Chapter 1 ! ♡

boop!

-

"Finally done with the last one..." She thought after beating up a stupid thief who stole an old woman's bag.

She had just saved an old woman from getting stolen. She chased the motorcycle the thief was in. Honestly, how fast can she even run? She's a troublemaker honestly if I do say so myself. She's naïve when it comes to running or chasing for people. She gets injuries and sometimes even broken bones.

Sometimes?-

Yes.

She had run down the stairs, trying to beat a world record or something. Well, guess what? She broke her wrist.

"Thank you dear. Please be careful!" The old woman said.

"I will!" I replied.

Finally going home, I bumped into a person. I mean, who wouldn't? I wasn't looking around. 2 guys with blue and orange afro hair were the ones that I bumped into. Okay but, is it bad to have a small crush on someone you just met? No, right? It's just a small crush!

"Oh um- sorry-"

"Oh! Aren't you the one who had beaten up that person the other day?" The smiling, peach haired boy asked. Does he ever get tired of smiling?!

"Um... No...?" I said.

"Really? I'm pretty sure you were her." He said.

"Oh um... I really need to go home right now-"

"Y/N right?" The boy with blue hair interrupted.

"How'd you know?" I asked, scared. Bro, who wouldn't? I didn't even tell them my name yet! Are they creeps?

 Bro, who wouldn't? I didn't even tell them my name yet! Are they creeps?

"Our leader said something about you and said we should also look for you

"Our leader said something about you and said we should also look for you." The blue haired boy said.

Thing is, their leader, Mikey, wanted at least 1 female member. I don't know why honestly.

"Well, aren't we lucky?"

The smiling orange afro haired boy said to his twin brother.

"Oh... What does your leader have to do with me?" Y/N asked with a confused smile attached on her beautiful s/c dkin.

"Meh, just give us your number and we'll tell you when to come with us in order for our leader to see you." Smiley boy said.

Didn't know this girl can think of weird nicknames-

"Sure! But first, please do tell me your names. I would like to know the both of you."

The young e/c eye colored girl asked to the twin brothers.

"Oh, my name is Souya and this is my older twin brother, Nahoya." Souya said.

"I see... So they are twins." I mumbled.

"Oh! I'm Y/N L/N once again. Nice to meet you!

.

.

.

.

.

.

Small changes made on the 17th of December on year 2021

Minor changes made on September 28, 2023.

©-LEDBYFRAY