𝕬 𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔

The girl spending most of her time with the twins. Of course! She would always do that. They would enjoy each other's presence.

I love you.

I love you.

I love you.

That's what the three of them hear everyday. Though the thing is, we haven't heard of Y/N's relationship with the twins. Have we?

"Hey Nahoya, Souya... Do you think it's weird for a girl to have 2 boyfriends...?"

"Where'd that come from?"

The twins said in unison. And, yes... they're blushi-

stop.

Alright. We already know it happens all the time. Hehe, anyways.

"Heh, I like you both and sometimes, I just wonder what our relationship is..." The girl giggled once she finished what she had to say.

"Well... I mean, I-"

"We can be yours if you...want...?"

Nahoya continued for his now flustered brother. Let's just say, the three of them are. Besides, who wouldn't be feeling that way if they are in Y/N's place?

The girl chuckled softly before saying her words.

"I'd love to. ♡"

The H/C girl said.

A comforting silence enveloped them as they were going back to the girl's apartment. The twins saw her plants and her pet cat who was playing toys that Y/N bought for her C/N. (cat's name :3)

(or dog if you dont like cats <3 )

As soon as they got inside, the cat playfully hopped on Y/N's lap as the girl was about to sit down in front of her pet.

"Did you miss mommy C/N?
How cute ♡♡"

"Oh Y/N, are we staying here?"

Nahoya asked out of the blue even though he and his twin stay in the girl's apartment almost everytime.

"Oh yeah, of course! You can stay whenever you want! I don't mind as long as it's the both of you or Toman. ♡"

The girl said sweetly making the twins fall for her even harder. They both like her too much. No, love.

 No, love

Once the twins finished changing into their clothes, they immediatley hugged the girl

Once the twins finished changing into their clothes, they immediatley hugged the girl. I mean, who wouldn't especially if it's someone you really love? Heh. ♡

"Oh? Thank you, I appreciate this, I hope it won't end..." The girl said enjoying the twins' warmth. They were now hugging her and the girl just stood there enjoying it, of course.

"We love you, so much, thank you."

The twins said at the same time.

"I love you both too..."

The girl conffesed once again as a reply to the twins.

The girl was about to let go from the hug but was stopped when the twins kissed her in the cheeks. Souya on the left, and Nahoya on the right.

Fluffy cheeks...

The twins thought to themselves.

"EH?! WHAT- I DONT HATE IT UM, THANK YOU! ♡"

"I mean it, thank you..." The girl continued.

I love you.

I love you.

I love you.

They said in unison. The girl had a heart for two meaning she fell for the both them.

Who are they?

Nahoya Kawata.

Souya Kawata.

Who fell for them?

Y/N fell for them, of course.

fin

©️-OHAYUMI

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS AHHHH I MIGHT REWRITE THIS BOOK HSJSHAJAJSJSH TYSM FOR 1K+ READS 😭😭😭💞💞💞💞💞🛐🛐

KK BYE HAHAHA ILYSM TY 😭😭💞💞

writing my next TR fanfic ♡

follow me if you want to read my upcoming fanfic :3 only if you want to ♡☆

🎉 You've finished reading A Heart for Two // Kawata Twins x Y/N (𝐊. 𝐍𝐚𝐡𝐨𝐲𝐚, 𝐊. 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐲𝐚, Y/N) 🎉