Chapter 6 ! ♡

CONTAINS A SLIGHT MANGA SPOILER

-

p i l l o w  f o r t

-

3rd Person POV

3rd Person POV

Y/N was quickly sent to the hospital and so was Draken after encountering a few delinquents along the way.

Everyone in the hospital were worried. Emma was crying and Hina was comforting her telling it's going to be alright.

The twins were there as well worrying and Souya was trying his best not to cry. Besides, what good can it do when they just cry instead of hoping and praying that everything is going to be fine?

A few hours/minutes have passed and Draken's results were out.

Everyone was relieved after finding out he was fine and the doctors only needed to do a few things although, Y/N's results were not yet out. This made the twins' blood go cold. They were worried.

Another hour has passed when everyone finally knew her results. The stab she recieved was very deep that one of her internal organs had almost been stabbed.

They were relieved that she's fine except for the twins. They wanted to see if Y/N was alright but the doctor didn't allow them as they were still going to do a few things to Y/N. The same thing goes with Draken.

A day has passed when the twins finally decided to see if Y/N was alright

It was a good thing that the doctors were now accepting visits from acquaintances.

When the twins arrived, they saw Y/N eating hospital food. Gross- hospital food is gross. At least in my opinion. The twins went inside of course.

"Hi Y/N! Hope your doing well. We bought you food, we don't want you to suffer from eating hospital food. 😊"