Chapter 2 ! ♡

𝗧 𝗼 𝗺 𝗮 𝗻

-

They are twins! Who knew

"There, I already added my number."

I told them, a smile attached on my face so I wouldn't look scared because of the fact that they knew my name without me even telling them.

"Nice! Oh?" Nahoya got interrupted by the sudden ring on his phone. Is his boss calling?

His boss is calling. I'm excited as to why they called me there.

"Looks like you're gonna have to come with us now. Our boss wants to see you." Said Souya. I still can't help but think about the fact that his and his brother's hair look fluffy... :3

-

I hopped on Nahoya's motor bike while Souya was on his bike. I wrapped my arms around Nahoya's waist to make sure I don't fall. Around 20 minutes to half an hour, we arrived at a place that somehow looked like a shrine... Yeah no doubt about that.

"She's here!" Said Nahoya to a-

Wait, that... is their l-leader? How shor-

"Oi, she's here." Said a tall guy who had his hair in what seemed to be like a...braid? He also had a dragon tattoo on the other side of his head. How tall...

Before their leader asked me to come up the stairs, the twins said something I didn't expect.

"Be careful." They both said in unison.

"Looks like Mikey picked out a much stronger opponent for her." Mumbled Souya.

" Mumbled Souya

"COME OUT!" Their leader named Mikey yelled to everyone which seemed to catch them off guard

A much taller guy got out of the crowd. He looks strong but I can't really tell if he's capable of fighting especially with his bandages. Did he break himself or did someone break him? Eh, I couldn't care less. Looks like we're gonna have to start this.

He tried to punch me but I easily dodged it. I punched him back. As soon as I did it, I got down and used my right foot to kick him.

Knowing he's going to lose, I punched his abdomen which seemed to knock him down very quickly.

"The girl beat him? How?" Someone from the group said.

"Doesn't matter to me if I beat him or not. Aren't you supposed to be more surprised than that after finding out a girl like me can beat some dude? You should be proud idiot." I was pissed off because it seemed like he only knew men can beat men. Pfft.

"Looks like you beat him. So, do you wanna join or what?" Asked the guy named Draken.

"Join what?"

'What did he mean by that?' I thought to myself.

"Toman, our gang." He looked calm saying that- WAIT WHAT

"Oh uhm- I don't know about that... Besides, nobody told me that I was going to fight in order to join a gang or anything."

I said. I promise! I had no idea that I was going to join some gang, why didn't Nahoya and Souya tell me about this?!

"That's fine, you have all the time you need."

Said Mikey. Thank God- I hope so though...

"Then, the meeting has ended."

-

"Souya! Nahoya! Why didn't you tell me that I was fighting for a gang?" I asked out loud enough for the other members to look at us. I wanted the twins' attention on me in order for them to answer my question.

"We forgot to tell you. Hehe, sorryy" Nahoya said.

"Sorry." Souya said still with his angry looking face. Not gonna lie, I do find the both of them really, really, really cute... wait what?

-

I hopped on Souya's bike this time. I wrapped my arms around his waist like what I did to Nahoya so that I won't fall and break my head. Heh.  As soon as I wrapped my arms around his waist, he seemed to jump from it. Did I scare him?

"Oh, did I make you uncomfortable? I'm sorry about that." I sweatdropped and laughed it off after embarrassing myself. Wait, what? I, embarrassed? No!

"No, it's fine, really. I dozed off... I guess." He said.

I told them the direction to where I lived. The ride home was quiet. Just Nahoya still giggling about God knows what it is.

"See you again!" I smiled then waved goodbye.

-

©-LEDBYFRAY

(Minor changes made on September 28, 2023)