Chapter 8 ! ♡

a g a i n

-

"Ah! Y/N is here." Said Mikey to the girl.

"I'm joining Toman." She said directly to the point. She was looking forward with the sparring with Valhalla that will soon happen.

"Oh! Okay!" Mikey said, heh. Still a child.

(Timeskip to the fight with Valhalla because... laziness 👍)

Toman was on their way to the venue where the spar will happen with Valhalla. Of course, everyone was on their bikes. Once they arrvived, Valhalla was holding their flag, and Toman was holding theirs. Kazutora and Draken were facing with each other and, a guy was- beaten up by Kazutora. Kazutora was one of Mikey's friends when they were still planning on creating Toman. That's what Mikey told me.

But... someone caught my eye-

Hanma...?-

Hanma... why is he here?- I know he was with Moebius last time but I didn't realize...

Brother would be here...

'LET'S GO, TOMAN!!!" Yelled Mikey. While I was just there, standing. The Haitani brothers were looking at me and I knew it even without looking at them. This is stupid... why did I even come here? Brother left me, he didn't even say at least 1 'good bye' to me. I've been suffering my whole life.

"Oi Draken! You're dealing with m- Wait... who's that girl?"

Oh no... He saw me...

"Y/N! I missed yo-"

"DON'T GO NEAR ME YOU STUPID BASTARD!! WORDS CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE MY ANGER. NOW SHUT UP!! YOU DIDN'T EVEN SAY GOODBYE TO ME! YOU NEVER CAME BACK, EVER AGAIN!!"

Dang it... I said it out loud. Everyone was looking at me including Nahoya and Souya. Dang it...!

"Y/N, what do you mean by that?-" Takemitchy asked.

"You don't have to know Takemitchy, this bastard lied to me. I'm leaving him to you Draken. I don't care anymore" I said as I walked out of the venue.

"Now now, let's not be too hasty Y/N. I left you because I wanted to. You don't get to decide." He explained. 'YOU'RE STUPID!-' I thought.

"That's why? What a stupid reason. That's a stupid lie, a lie, a lie, a lie a lie, a lie, a lie, a lie, A LIE!"

(ngl i cringed making this ☝️)

Everyone was still fighting, Toman V.S. Valhalla. While I'm here, just screaming stupid things again.

(a/n: you can search for "mikan tsumiki get mad" on youtube LMAO- THATS WHERE I GOT THE IDEA HAHSBSN)

I suddenly heard a gunshot. Who did that? It was so loud!-

But before I heard it...

"Y/N!-" That voice, wait-

I got pushed off by Takemitchy, what...? He's the one who got shot, instead of me...

NO!- I KILLED SOMEONE AGAIN- THIS IS SOME JOKE RIGHT?!- THIS CAN'T BE!-THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO MY MOM- I WAS THE ONE WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO GET KILLED, BUT INSTEAD IT WAS MOM! THIS TIME, TAKEMITCHY GOT SHOT INSTEAD OF ME! GOD, WHY?!

"TAKEMITCHY!" I yelled, trying to get some help.

"Call the ambulance!" Mitsuya said.

"Pff, obey your brother next time, Y/N." Hanma sounded like he was being serious this time... and....I- I'm scared!-"

"SHUT UP YOU BASTARD!!!!-" I punched him using almost half of my energy. It's a good thing he got knocked down. But still, Mikey would've killed him if he was the one who punched my brother in the first place.

"Y/N!" Souya... Nahoya... they came for me...!

"Thank you... you don't know how grateful I am right now to meet you both... even though I just met the both of you half a month ago or so, you cared for me..."

That was the last thing I said before passing out again. In front of the twins this time. They had witnessed the whole thing. I nust have been tired from yelling and throwing everything out on my brother's face. But, how? Screaming, punching, and letting everything out is already enough to knock me down and pass out in front of everybody? Now people look at me like I'm some weak girl trying to fight off people like Takemitchy.

why did I even come here in the first place?

At the hostpital :< (dont attack me-)

Everyone was yet again, worried for Y/N and Takemitchy. Especially Hina. This is my fault... Y/N wished she get to hug the twins before she passed out.

"There's no need to be worried. Y/N was just tired, she passed out. Please look after her and check if she's having enough sleep." Said that doctor to evdryone.

"As for Takemitchy, he's fine as well though we are going to do a few things in order to make sure he's fine and none of his internal organs got damaged." The doctor continued and ending it once said.

The twins were of course, worried.

Is she alright?
Is she really fine?
I don't want it to happen again...

-

©️-OHAYUMI

(yes! I was able to update <3 sorry for the delay, projects have been piling up once again)