Chapter 5 ! ♡

i s  t h i s  d e a t h ?
-

    i s  t h i s  d e a t h ?-

3rd Person POV

The girl was waken up by the smell of delicious food which made her stomach growl.

As usual, she got out of her bed and room only to be greeted by a sleepy pair of twins cooking their breakfast in her kitchen.

"Something smells good, hehe" Y/N said still sleepily.

"Oh uh- goodmorning Y/N!" Souya said.

"Hope you had a good sleep 😄😊" Nahoya continued for her twin brother.

Whenever the twins see her, they would always light up and of course, be happy at the fact she's there.

Who knew that the angry twin brother can have a soft side?

Who knew that the smiling twin brother can also have a time where he isn't smiling pyschopathically at people?

To answer those questions, I just feel like almost everyone already knows Y/N is the reason for that.

"Mikey wants to see you again. He sent me a text just a few minutes before you woke up, Y/N. 😁" Nahoya informed.

'I wonder what's it about. I feel like it's about Moebius again.'

The girl thought. Well, she was right. Mikey was going to inform her about the people that they might encounter. Oh well, let's wish the girl and the twins good luck with the upcoming fight.

-

Y/N'S POV

"Takemitchy?" I saw him walking running out of an abandoned building with bruises, and blood. What the heck happened?

"Y/N! "

Takemitchy yelled before he fell unconsious.

"EHH, OI TAKEMITCHY! WAKE UP!" I yelled.

🤕

I was making my way back home. I saw a note at the table saying:

 I saw a note at the table saying:

(a/n: also, i made this lol ☝️)

I- what?- I don't know why, what is this I'm feeling? Ah... The letter looks and sounds cute. Hehe, let me send them a message as a reply :3

three :0

Y/N🍡
I saw the note @/Souya and @/Nahoya, stay safe :3 <33

😁💞
glad you saw it, and we will ;D

😡💞
stay safe as well 👍

Seen by 😡💞, 😁💞, Y/N🍡

-

The day of the fight

3rd Person POV

"Mitsuya?" Someone from the group asked.

"He's with Moebius! Let's go now!" Someone said out loud.

Of course, Y/N was surprised. I mean, it was August 3rd, the day where Toman and Moebius will fight. Although... Why was she nervous? She's been so tired lately that she can't even get a blink of an eye. She couldn't sleep at all! Why was it when Souya and Nahoya were there, why did she sleep so peacefully? Man... who knows? She can ask God.

"Hop on my bike." Souya said to Y/N as she snapped back to reality and realized they were going to the place where the fight will happen.

They were driving there, It was raining. Of course, it was kinda cold. When they arrived, they saw a bunch of people from Moebius. All of them looked scared, is it because of their leader?

Y/N's POV

We arrived, almost all of them looked scared. Weird. We hooped off and I just followed the twins from the back. I felt safe with Toman. All of them were kind. Well... some of them weren't. They would fight but who cares? I felt safe with them.

"Who wants to die first? 😁👍"
"Peh! I'm killing you!"

Those were the things I heard before the brawl started. Little did I know that things were not gonna end as expected by most in the fight.

It started. Mikey was kicking people's butts, Draken fought as well, Nahoya was pinning a guy down while punching him straight in the face. Of course, I fought along their side as well.

(a/n: for reference only c: )

I was so busy that I didn't even know many from Moebius started to go straight for me

"Hey! Don't you dare underestimate mo you stupid little bastards!" I told them which sounded like a thread. I mean, it actually was. Pfft.

How would the twins think about thi-

I got cut off.

Help, I can't breath. As soon as I looked on my stomach, someone has already....

Stabbed me.

Who the heck did this?

"AGH! HELP-" Ibscreamed in pain and agony trying to catch someone's attention. That was the last thing I remembered after falling unconsious. But before I did, I heard someone screaming for help as well. I saw 2 people running for me. It was them, do they really care about me?

I fell to the ground and let unconsciousness take over me. I hope I'm fine. 1 stab is already enough to kill me but, I don't wanna join mom yet. I haven't felt this much pain in a while.

Please, not yet...

(a/n: sorry for the cliffhanger 😭)

-

©️-OHAYUMI