«« Chapter 2 »»

Hey Guys!!!!

The second chapter of the story. 

Happy Reading!!

◤----------------------------------------------------------◥

The young lady who looked like an angel was not wearing Sindoor, her Mang was empty while the other things showed that she is married. Except the white saree of course.

People parted away as she walked ahead and she did not question it. Simply walked ahead.

"Anika?" A lady whispered and the people turn to stare at the lady.

Did the lady know her?

But why would Mrs. Rajbanshi know her? That too she of all the people.

Mrs. Rajbanshi was the wife of the richest man of the state. And mother of the youngest handsomest billionaire.
Thus, the question.

"Anika!" Mrs. Rajbanshi called louder, stopping the young lady mid step.

The young lady turned to look at Mrs. Rajbanshi. Her face was as expressionless as before.

"What are you doing, Anika?" Mrs. Rajbanshi asked the girl in low tone but the silence of the amphitheater was such that everybody heard it.

"What am I doing?" The lady asks, her voice was a soft breeze. It brought a strange calmness over all the people.

"Why are you wearing this out of all things?" Mrs. Rajbanshi question.

"What is wrong with it?" Anika asks slowly looking down at herself.

The people all around gasp, it the girl serious asking that question? What is wrong with her?

"White cloths, Anika?" Mrs. Rajbanshi chides. "Don't you know it's meaning?"

"What? That I am a widow?" She tilt her head looking at Mrs. Rajbanshi.

People looked at the ongoing conversation intriguingly. They didn't even know that she was married. But why does Mrs. Rajbanshi know about it?

"Anika!"

"What Ma?" Anika questions and people gasp.

Why did she call her mother?

"My son is still alive. Then why are you dressed like this?" Another round of gasp echoed the amphitheater, this declaration.

"You are right he is alive." Anika nods.