«« Chapter 6 »»

Hey Guys!!!!

The sixth chapter of the story.

Happy Reading!!

◤----------------------------------------------------------◥

"Forgive me. I know, I will hurt you doing this but I am doing this as a wife. My last duty as a wife." Anika whispers a the end.

Before turning to look at her side. People turned to a surprising sight.

There stood Hardik Rajbanshi, the youngest and the most handsome looking young man, with a girl at his side. Not any girl, there stood Tia Oberoi.

"I hope you both have a happily married life." Anika says before taking a step back.

"ANIKA!!" Three voices yelled at the same time, in utter surprise.

Karan and Kabir rushed forward as they unfroze realizing what that one step could cause their Bhabhi. They poured water over the Havan, the one kept for the puja, but it only strengthened the fire.

Now you may say it obviously happens, but if you paid a little attention in your chemistry or perhaps physics class you would know that fire needs three things to sustain it. Which is fuel, oxygen, heat; taking one away would result in the fire going off. And water takes away heat.
Still it was a wrong thing to do because water turns to vapor and often settles down at the bottom of the fire. Which may result in the fire blowing up.

The fire which before also had started to burn high, had now reached new levels. Looking at the fire, you would say that it wasn't a Havan fire. It was the fire the burnt in the heart of that pure girl. The fire that consumed her.

Somebody in their right mind had rushed an brought fire extinguisher and they tried to extinguish the fire while a couple of doctors stepped ahead and started to talk to Mrs. Rajbanshi. Made her calm and talked about the results that could occur.
As one of them called for an ambulance.

Once Anika was pulled out of the fire, she was stabilized a bit, by the doctors. People were waiting for the ambulance as they all tried to console the family.

Abruptly, Mrs. Rajbanshi stood from where she was sitting and headed to where her son stood. A deep silence once again fell in the amphitheater as she went to stand in front of Hardik.