«« Chapter 7 »»

Hey Guys!!!!

The seventh chapter of the story.

Happy Reading!!

◤----------------------------------------------------------◥

Dear Ma,

If you are reading this, I am dead.
Come on wipe the tears, it will smudge your Kajal! Not Good.

Mrs. Rajbanshi couldn't help herself but smile at the words.
Even when she was dead, she was making them smile.

I should not have done. I dis appoint you. yada yada. I know. Do not repeat it, Ma.

I am sorry for doing this to you. I should have not left you alone. But Ma, your a lady right, you will get the pain I felt. Understand how it kills you from inside to see that the man who happens to be your husband says that you need to leave him alone so that he can work.

Sorry, Ma, if you feel bad. But I really want to question, Was she there from the beginning, with him? I know you do not know the answer to it and I do not even dream of you to know. Leave it. Now that I am dead, no point, right?

Mrs. Rajbanshi was to weak to stop herself from letting the sob release her.
She had always been on the weak side but that does not give her an excuse to not back with Anika. But how could she have backed up with Anika? She did not knew her so called son had fallen down to such non- acceptable deeds.

Ma, I know you are angry on him, I am too. My whole life I have just dealt with all this and I could not do it anymore. I know that he will not change. He can not. His ego is to big. Let him.
I know what I am asking is stupid but let him be mom, maybe once when he runs in to a disaster he will learn. Even though I thoroughly doubt it.

I know that you will most probably kick him out of the house. But Ma, what is the point? I am not there, no one to protect from him.

I love you Ma. Always have, I wish I had the strength to live with it.

I hope you understand, Ma. Actually, I know you will, so please. Fate was suppose to be this way, Ma. You cannot change it. Do not grow a heavy heart. For me, please?