Chapter 1 (EPISODE 1-PART 1)

Authors Note: To be honest, i wasn't planning to write another story, especially a watching the show fic. But i was kind of craving for more of it. But then i found out that i have read almost all of my favorite fandoms watching the show fics, so i was deprived and desperate. I then just decided to write one for myself lmao.

Edit: I'm rewriting every published chapter right now. It's because it bothered me a lot and today is my day off from school, so yeah, why not?

It was a normal day at PK Academy. By normal, Saiki meant his desk was being surrounded again by his friends. As always, he tried to ignore them. As he was waiting for the bell to finally ring, something happened.

Saiki and his friends were transported to a suspiciously theatre-like room. He then later corrected it to the whole students of the academy. How did he know, you may ask? It's simply because he heard a lot of unfamiliar voices, shouting in confusion.

Now that he thinked about it, he noticed the room was big enough to house the whole students of the academy. It's quite mind-boggling to think about, even for him.

"What's going on? What the hell happened?!", Kuboyasu asked while he was scanning the room for any danger.

"Is this the doing of Dark Reunion? Show yourselves, you cowards!", Kaidou confidently shouted while he was mentally panicking. 'What the hell is going on? Is this a prank? I'll beat up the culprits for this'.

After they finished voicing about their complaints, the room fell into silence. But this change didn't affect Saiki, he can still hear their minds thinking, 'What the hell is going on?' or 'How do we get out?'.

What was concerning though, outside of the students thinking, he couldn't hear anymore people. He tried to teleport, but it didn't seem to work. He then tried to scan the room with his x-ray vision, but there was nothing but a void outside the room.

Saiki then gave up and tried to look around the room. He quickly decided the kidnapper was quite nice enough to provide them food. It was placed on a large table filled with varieties of food.

He was later on distracted by the amount of coffee jellies stacked on the table, but before he was completely distracted, he realized the kidnapper was actually quite nice, not only did they provide them food, but they also prepared a bathroom for them to use later.

"Hey guys, there's a note over here with a video tape beside it!", a student from one of the other classes informed  them.

As he finished speaking, many were focused to what the note has to say. Saiki too was attracted by what the person said and waited for them to read the note.

Note: Hello to the students of PK Academy here in this room right now. You guys are tasked to watch a show about a specific person's life with the video tape there. If you feel uncomfortable watching others, then i'm terribly sorry, but you can't go out of this room if you don't watch it.

The room was then surrounded by silence, they tried to let the information sink in before they said anything.

The silence was quickly replaced by the enraged shouts of the students.

This was absolutely ridiculous. What kind of fool would let people watch a random person's life and let them go? Obviously, someone not normal.

Teruhashi quickly controlled the situation by reassuring the enraged students. "Why don't we guys try watching it? We might be able to get out of here".

It was kind of like magic with how much power Teruhashi's words hold over others. The amount of people agreeing to her was still quite astounding to see.