Chapter 8 (EPISODE 2-PART 2)

Authors note: Hi :DD sorry for the late update, I was busy with school and catching up with my daily life so I didn't have time to update it until now. I also kinda forgot about this HHAHAHAAH. So I just bullshitted some parts. My grammar is getting wacky tho, so be warned.

'What I hate is being the center of attention'.

"Same", the introverted and socially awkward people quietly said in unison.

"Saiki! Go, Saiki!", Saiki's teammates cheered.

'And yet, right now the entire class is focused on me. So what should I do?'.

"If I was in Saiki's position, i would've died at the sheer embarrassment"

Many nodded in agreement as they shuddered at the mere idea of it.

"...Why?", someone asked curiously.

"Well, when someone gives their full attention on you, won't you feel awkward and feel like crying?  I dunno  man, it just doesn't vibe with me, is all"

As someone said that, many nodded in agreement as they recalled their painful past.

"Ohhh..."

"Don't you worry, it doesn't happen on a daily basis, so I'm fine"

"If you're sure"

"Naturally, this is tough"

"Yeah"

"Saiki's team, Paper, had the upper hand at first thanks to Hairo's good work. But once Nendou from Rock got the ball, six players fell. And Hairo got hurt saving Saiki and left the game. Now Saiki is the only one left. It'll be hard to make a comeback", someone outside the court explained. It was strangely fast, but we choose to ignore it.

"That's-", Touma uttered as he was readying himself to talk but unfortunately for him, he was interrupted by the others speaking.

"Woah..."

"...That's so weirdly amazing to see"

"How does he talk so fast?!"

"Wait! Now that someone mentioned it, it is strange to see them talk so fast"

"How does that work?!"

"That's kinda creepy!"

"That's one of a hella good lungs you got there pal! ", Toritsuka commented.

"How the hell", Kuboyasu questioned as he looked at the person who said it.

After a while of staring, the guy who Kuboyasu was being stared at was getting quite creeped out and decided to finally talk to him.

"What?!", he asked while he looked weirdly at him.

"...Nothing", Kuboyasu said as he finally looked away.

"...What the hell", the guy muttered in disbelief as he watched Kuboyasu look away.

Those who watched the commotion were left speechless by the unexpected outcome.

'Where's the drama?!'

'How boring'

'What the hell was that all about?'

'What was Kuboyasu about to say? Fuck, I'm so curious!'

Before they could continue complaining, the next scene appeared.

"Yeah"

'Thanks for the recap. But what makes this situation difficult is that I'm attracting attention'.