Chapter 5 (EPISODE 1-PART 5)

Authors note: After this, i only need one more chapter before going to episode 2! I'm so excited but I'm also dreading it. I also was having a hard time writing the comments as i couldn't think of anything interesting. I'm sorry and thank you for waiting and reading this!

The screen shows someone talking about themselves in a dark purple-ish background.

"Who could that be?"

"I'm pretty sure if we continue to watch it, we'll eventually find out"

"Good point"

"I'm Shun Kaidou, a second-year who attends PK Academy. Officially anyway".

"Eh?"

"Hey it's you, pipsqueak!", Nendou exclaimed as he pointed at the screen.

"It's my time to shine! Witness the power of The Jet-Black Wings!", Kaidou exclaims as he mentally panics. 'This is bad. If they hear my thoughts, then they will know i'm a coward'.

'Don't worry, Kaidou. I'm sure that won't happen and if they did, I'll just deal with them later', Saiki thought as he looked at him.

"A dark force called 'Black Beat' dwells in my right arm. 'They' are trying to steal this power and enact a new world order. I'm referring to a secret society called 'Dark Reunion'! But I will protect this world! The Jet-Black Wings!", Kaidou passionately tells us as he suddenly chuckles out of nowhere as he looked at his bandaged right arm.

'Don't worry about him. He just has eight-grade syndrome', Saiki bluntly remarks as he appeared out of nowhere.

"Pfft-"

"Saiki, i-"

As they were laughing, Kaidou can be seen in a corner, dying in shame. It couldn't be helped, it was embarrassing.

'Don't worry, Kaidou, it was totally understandable. I would also die in shame', those who were experienced, sympathized with him.

'I'm sorry, Kaidou. I didn't anticipate someone to make us watch this', Saiki thought with regret. Later he decided, he will ask for his forgiveness.

"Hey, did you see the news this morning? They said a venomous snake escaped"

"Seriously? That's bad news!"

"Oh! I remember this incident!"

"Same!"

"There was a snake?!"

Now that they remembered, their classmates couldn't help but groan in despair. The others looked at them strangely.

"Uh, are you okay?"

"Noooo", someone whined.

"Ugh, bad memories..."

"Please end me"

"I'm sorry Kaidou!"

"Can you say for sure it 'escaped'?", Kaidou asks as his classmates looked at him.

Now that they were distracted, they leaned in anticipation for Kaidou's next words to come out.

"That's just the sort of ploy that 'they' would come up with. But I, Jet-Black Wings, shall not be fooled by their devious deception! Someone set that snake free!", Kaidou declared as he posed, he surprisingly looked cool.

"You looked cool there, Kaidou", Kuboyasu remarked.

Kaidou then blushed at his comment. Those who saw his reaction either raised their eyebrows or cooed at him. It was simply too cute.