Chapter 4 (EPISODE 1-PART 4)

Authors note: Ayyy i updated early today. It's because i had time and i was feeling motivated to write, so yeah, here it is. Although i ran out of ideas on what to comment on the narrations. So be warned, it's kind of boring. I'm sorry and enjoy.

Edit: I also edited this chapter, because it was full of mistakes. I hope you enjoy this!

'Pk Academy High School. A private school'.

"Ohhh, we might see ourselves"

"I'm kind of getting excited right now"

"Same"

"And so, as you start a new school year..."

'542 students are enrolled in this school'.

"And so, as students of PK Academy..."

'The principal's speech is too long', someone thought as they listened to the principal talk.

'Ahh', many people thought, they remembered dozing off or talking to other people to cure their boredom.

'However, no one among them knows about my powers'.

"Well...we do now", someone at the back muttered. Although it was quiet, many heard it. It was simply because nobody was talking at the moment. Though they do agree silently to that person's statement.

"And so, follow school rules and diligently pursue..."

'He sure likes to say 'And so', doesn't he?', someone internally asked themselves as they continued to listen to him talk.

"Now that someone mentioned it, he sure does like to say 'and so', huh"

"To be honest, hearing it again makes me quite annoyed"

'If that were to chage, all hell would break lose'.

"You were right and it just happened a while ago...", Toritsuka said as he rubbed his head in exasperation.

'Back when i was in kindergarten...I was undefeated in rock-paper-scissors', Saiki narrates as we can see him as a kid playing.

"Bet it was because he read their minds"

"I'm sure as hell not gonna bet on that.  I already know you will win if i did"

"Smart choice"

Those who heard them snorted. Although they quickly muffled it as they tried to pay attention at the screen.

'That's just natural, since i was able to hear their thoughts. There were some who played dirty, but i would just tie them'.

"Hah! I knew it!"

"It was obvious, you idiot!"

"Shush! You guys are being noisy!"

" Sorry...", they both apologized together as they brought their attention back to the screen.

'Kindergarten is ruled by the law of the jungle, with battles fought by rock, paper and scissors'. It then shows Saiki with a lot of stuff gathered around him as he won his battles.

Many stared in envy as he won all of his rewards in rock-paper-scissors. If only it was that easy.

Saiki looked at them weirdly as he read their thoughts. 'I regret doing that. It only made my life harder as i tried to let the incident die down'. Saiki then sighed as he remembered earasing their memories. 'Good grief,  so troublesome...'