Chapter 2 (EPISODE 1-PART 2)

Authors note: To be honest, i wasn't planning on updating so early but i had a feeling if i didn't update now, then when would i? So yeah lol enjoy this shit.

Edit: This has been rewritten a bit.

'Sixteen years ago, a not-so-ordinary boy was born to an ordinary couple'.

"Aww", almost everyone said as they cooed over baby-Saiki.

"He's cute...almost as cute as you", Saiki's parents says lovingly to each other as they coo over baby-Saiki.

"Aww, what loving parents you have there, Saiki!", Hairo exclaimed. Many agreed and continued to coo over his toddler self.

While they were distracted with each other, another voice was heard. 'Am i in second place?', the voice questioned.

"WHAT?!", the majority of the audience shouted as they continue to watch the absurdity of the scene.

'He was able to talk when he was 14 days old, without using his voice', Saiki says. In the background you can hear his parents exclaiming in wonder.

"What the fuck... I still can't believe he talked at 14 days old", a student from class 3-A whispered in disbelief. The people who heard him also agreed.

"He spoke! Directly to my brain!", "You're right! That's so mysterious!".

"You really do have carefree parents, Saiki... ", Kuboyasu said to him in wonder. If you looked closely, you can see a trail of sweat as he said that.

Saiki nodded to Kuboyasu and then quickly returned to watch the next scene.

'Furthermore, when he was one month old, he was able to walk...'

The screen then shows baby Saiki walking but.. '...in the air', Saiki said as the screen shows him walking on air.

"Holy shit...", many murmured as they watched baby-Saiki walk in the air, amazement can be seen on their faces.

"Woah, that's so cool buddy!", Nendou exclaimed as he excitedly clapped his hands.

'Good grief. At this rate, they might set up a shrine dedicated to me and later on worship it', Saiki thought as he sighed at the horrible idea. 'Thinking about it already gives me a headache'.

'When he was one year old', Saiki utters as it then shows baby-Saiki suddenly disappearing and then came back with a handful of mirin. 'He ran his first errand'.

'This incident shocked his normally calm mother. Normal parents might have taken the child to a hospital or a research facility. However, this couple was quiet laid back', Saiki narrates.

"He must have stolen them", Saiki's mother worriedly said. "Yeah...let's get him to the supermarket tomorrow", Saiki's father says as he agrees to his wife.

It was then silent. The students were left dumbfounded as they continue to ponder about the scene. Finally sorting out their thoughts, everyone reached to one conclusion, 'His parents REALLY are so carefree'.

"You're a pyschic aren't you, Kuu?!", "He takes after you because you're a magician".

'They're super happy-go-lucky and stupid lovebirds. So they accepted the situation, no questions asked', Saiki says as it suddenly shows baby-Saiki showing a realistic drawing of his father. Of course, made by him.