Chapter 3 (EPISODE 1-PART 3)

Authors note: I don't have a definite schedule for updating, but i am usually free on Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday. Don't expect me though to update it regularly and remember, most of us have different time zones, so don't expect for this to update exactly on those days i mentioned. I greatly appreciate for those who enjoyed reading this shitty fic.

Edit: Same with this chapter, i also fixed some mistakes and made changes.

"Let's eat! I made lots, so eat up!", Saiki's mother says.

As she informed them, the screen then shows her delicious homemade food then transitioning to a shoe filled with rice that was covered with sauce.

"Ewww", everyone said as they looked at the shoe in disgust.

'What the fuck, who would eat that?', Kuboyasu and Saiko simultaneously thought as they looked away at the screen in disgust. Yumehara also thought of it, but without the cursing.

"Hey. Hey! Heeeey!", Saiki's father exclaims angrily.

He continues to shout as he tries to catch her attention, but she ignores his efforts as she then asks Saiki, giving all of her attention. "Is it good, Kuu?".

"I kind of feel bad for his dad", someone randomly murmured as the majority of the students agreed silently.

'Good grief. Even if i pity him, it won't do him good if i continue to spoil him', Saiki thought as reminisce the times he followed his requests. 'Ugh, dark times'. He didn't notice his scowling made people turn to look at him or those near him to shrink further in their seats. This worried his friends as they wondered what ticked him off.

Finally she noticed him and says. "I can give you some more too, honey".

"I don't want it! I bet it's the other shoe!"

"Here you go"

"Why is that one from another pair?! A sneaker? This doesn't even come from a cow!"

"I can't believe they're fighting over a shoe"

"I know right. It's so ridiculous"

"Tell me about it"

As they were fighting, we can now see Saiki. 'It's been like this for about half a year now'.

"Holy shit, that's surprisingly long", Toritsuka says in disbelief.

"I also agree with you, Toritsuka-san. From what i remember, they rarely fought and if they do, they always reconciled later. It doesn't make sense that they would fight that long as...", Touma continued to ramble. Most of them, now just treated him as white noise or tuned him out as they continued to watch.

'Well, i also hope i can do that but good grief, i don't have my ring right now', Saiki mentally grieves as he tries his best to ignore him.

"Hey Kusuo", Saiki's father whined. "Use your powers and change this into steak, won't you?".

'This pathetic man is my father, Kuniharu Saiki'.

"Oh, it's your dad on the screen buddy!", Nendou excitedly told Saiki as he sighed, though internally he does feel fond for the big guy.

'Ohhh, harsh', Takahashi mentally felt sorry for the poor man that is now known as Saiki's father.

'He's irresponsible, slovenly, and always comes straight to me for help'.

A few did winced at the harsh description of his father, though they can understand the sentiment.

"Come on please! Use domestic beef and make it medium-rare!", Kuniharu tries to plead to Saiki as he continues to ignore him. 'Basically, i've decided to not do him favors. If i spoil him, he might become even more of a good-food-nothing adult'.