viii

jack's pov

i wake up to the site of the most beautiful girl in the world; and just as i fall into a trance, her eyes flutter open.

"good morning" she smiled with a tired expression.

"good morning beauty" i replied. she so adorable.

"do you remember last night?" jenn asked in a skeptical tone, as if not knowing if it was the right time to ask.

"yeah, as a matter of fact, i do." i said, smiling. "sorry if i was a drunken mess..." she replied sweetly.

"don't worry about it." i smiled, looking in the other direction, hinting that i wanted to drop the subject. we rolled out of bed and walked into the o2l house kitchen, us being the only ones awake.

"yo" jenn started. "you wanna, like, date?" she said in a casual tone.

"mmm..." i thought about for a second, and replied, "yeah."

"cool..." she said.

"cool..." i said. "well im going out for a run" i said as i went to my room to change. i pulled on some mesh shorts, a random tee from american apparel, and my beloved nike roshe run.

i bought those literally just to pretend that i'm cool and all tumblr and shit. but... i'm not... so.

but i started running bc i wanted to get in shape, so i grabbed my phone, a pair of earbuds, and opened spotify. i went straight to my running playlist and pressed shuffle. the first song that play was glass by mø.

"oh, why does everyone have to grow old..." i sang quietly as i jogged out the door and down the sidewalk.

"everyone wonder where the good times go, oh, oh, why do everyone have to grow old, wanna be free, wanna be free, wanna get in, hey hey hey, hey hey hey." i continued.

before i knew it, i was at the grove, entering urban outfitters. i instantly spotted something i've had my eyes on forever, well, besides for jenn.

a record player.

a crosley portable briefcase turntable record player. luckily i brought my wallet. i picked up one of the boxes in the color 'tan' and picked out some vinyls. lp1 by fka twigs, days are gone by haim, and ultraviolence by lana del rey.

i instantly called ricky to come pick me up and bring the heavy box back to the house.

___________________________

THIS WAS A FILLER UGHHHHH I WANTED TO UPDATE QUICKLY SO I DID JUST TO GET THE STORY BACK ON TRACK AND IT'S HORRIBLE.

p.s. // i might start i new story; my SECOND fav ship; lashton, so watch out for that.

// david