i

Hello Wattpad! This is my first story! I hope you like it, and I will try my best to update as often as possible! Enjoy!

®

Jenn's POV

Today is the day! The day that I get to be reunited with the Fab Five!

I'm meeting with Andrew, Rebecca, Anthony, and Jack at the airport. I'm picking them all up. we're all staying at the O2L House. what I'm most excited for is to see Jack! I just feel like I relate to him the most! Jack is great! he's really cool, and has really pretty eyes, and is really handsome, and- wait a minute! Do I.... Like Jack?

Probably not. Just because I think that he's handsome, that doesn't mean that I like him!

I need to start packing now! I can't be late! Like I said, I'm staying at the O2L House for a couple weeks, so is Andrea.

I grab my suitcase from under my bed, as I hear Andrea scream my name and stomp into my room.

"JENN!" She yells. "WHERE ARE MY MARVEL COMIC HIGH WASTED SHORTS? DID YOU TAKE THEM?" She yells again.

"No, Andrea!" I said back to her. She groaned and walked away. What was that all about?

I throw pretty much everything in my entire closet into my suitcase. I zip up my suitcase, and put it on my bed.

Then I get dressed. i'ts a little cold today, so I put on some black skinny jeans from Asos, a beige sweater from TopShop, and my black Doc Marten combat boots.

I wheel my suitcase outside. I lift it into my car, then I start my car and drive to pick up the Fab Five from the airport. Kian is picking up Andrea.

So I drive away with the windows down and the wind in my hair as I drive down the freeway to LAX, where I will be reunited with my best friends.
_______________________________

Hey Guys! The only reason why this was a short chapter is because it's the first! The chapters will get longer and better as time goes on and more things happen! Thanks for reading! Bye!

- David

(BTW, YES IM A BOY! Judge Me.)