ii

Jack's POV

I'm on the airplane on my way to Los Angeles. I'm staying at the O2L House with the rest of the Fab Five. But literally, if Ricky burps in my face it touches me, I will literally run out if the house.

I take out my earbuds after a long playlist of One Direction, as I hear the flight attendant announce, "We will be landing in Los Angeles shortly. Thank you for flying Virgin Airlines, and we hope to see you again."

After the announcment, I put on my seatbelt, pick up my backpack, and slip my Harry Styles chelsea boots back into my feet. If I'm gonna be on an airplane for literally 6 hours, I'm gonna be as comfortable as I want.

Anthony's POV

I wake up to the sound of the flight attendants voice. "Mr. Quintal. Mr. Quintal!" she said. "the plane has landed" she says.

(A/N: sorry if Anthony's POV is short! I wrote it, but wattpad crashed and I lost the writing. sorry.)

I pick up my stuff and walk off the plane and into the airport. I decided to text Jenn.

_____

Me: where r u?

Jenn: by Gate 822 where are you?

Me: I will meet you bye the gate.

Jenn: okay! bye!

Me: bye!

_____

I put my phone back into my pocket and walk to the gate.

Jenn's POV

As I put my phone into my pocket, I reach into my backpack and take a copy of the lyrics for Ricky's new song, 'Ordinary'.

I know it doesn't come out for two months, but by that time, Ricky will have 1,000,000 subscribers in his channel.

I'm so excited to be in the video!

I read through the lyrics over and over until I memorize them. I close my eyes and sing the song in my head.

__________

Turn on the west side

Playing my song

Got the KSOL

with my cheap shades on

Gonna run right through the night

Jump off the gate, fall to the ground

It don't matter still hitting this town

Oh, it never felt so right

Tonight we're running around the boulevard

I couldn't know I couldn't ask for more

So sick and tired of staying up

To see the break of dawn

Every bodies taking shots

Til they're passed out on the lawn

Broken hearts and styrofoam and empty double cups

I guess I'm ordinary

Cuz I don't give a what

I don't give a what

I don't give a what, what, what

I don't give a what

I don't give a what

Chilling on the sofa

In my tank top

Supercalafragilistic

Into my socks? (I can't hear that piece very well lol)

Let it go right through my head

TV screen, Mario kart

Everybody knows I get a head start

It's never left unsaid

Tonight we're running around the boulevard

I couldn't know I couldn't ask for more

So sick and tired of staying up

To see the break of dawn

Every bodies taking shots

Til they're passed out on the lawn

Broken hearts and styrofoam and empty double cups

I guess I'm ordinary

Cuz I don't give a what

I don't give a what

I don't give a what, what, what

I don't give a what

I don't give a what (x2)

Broken hearts and styrofoam and empty double cups

I guess I'm ordinary

Cuz I don't give a what

__________

As I'm done with the song, I feel a pair of small hands in my shoulders, and I scream.

I turn around to see Anthony laughing. He says, "pipe the fuck down Jenn." and continues laughing.

Oh, how I miss his devilish ways.

(A/N: Shoutout to @SammiGir for giving me the lyrics!)

Wait a minute, where's Jack? I turn my head to see Jack, sitting in his suitcase. He looks like he's thinking. I wonder what he's thinking about. He's probably just brainstorming for a new video. Eh, us YouTubers and our videos.

Jack's POV

I'm sitting on my suitcase on the middle of the floor.

I don't care who looks at me! I'm thinking! What am I gonna do for my next video. Ugh whatever. I'll think later.

I look at Jenn, and for a split second, our eyes meet, but we both quickly look away.

I've been afraid to admit it to myself, but I kind of like Jenn. she's just so.... perfect! I don't see any flaws. She woke up like that. Flawless.

I really want to talk to her about it. I could. I should. I will. Today. In private.

_______________________________

HEY GUYS!!!!! New chapter! What do you think jack is gonna do? How is he gonna say it??!!! you'll have to wait! Hahaha! I'm evillllll!

Until next time......... Bye!

~David