iii

Rebecca's POV

Sitting in the car while Andrew is asleep, is like sitting on the ground in the middle of thunder storm. He never stops snoring.

I arrive at the airport, after getting caught in some traffic, someone sticking up there middle finger at me, and then me, making the crab face, and telling them to go back to the beach.

I wake up Andrew, we walk into the airport, and waste no time, before running up to the rest of the Fab Five, and scream, and make the crab face, and hug.

"Bitches! Let's get to the house!" Jenn screams, earning us some stares.

"Yaaaaaaaasss" we all yell back, earning even more stares.

We all get into two cars. Jack and Anthony and Jenn get into Jenn's car.

And Anthony, Andrew, and I, get into my car.

We all drive to the house.

When we arrive at the house, we all scream and hit the door. Finally, Andrea answers the door. We all embrace her in a tight hug, and then we run to the kitchen and look for food.

Classic Fab Five.

We all grab candy, Hot Cheetos, Arizona, Red Bull, and quickly run up to the guest room and throw it on the floor.

We get a bunch of pillows and blankets, and make a big, bed-like, circle of the stuff, put all the food in the middle, and I grab a can of Red Bull and pop the top of it a mad take a sip.

Andrew's POV

I just thought of a great idea! I decided to tell the 4 of them. "Guys! I just got a great idea! Let's do a 5/5 collab!" They all nodded in agreement.

"Let's film today, I'm putting up a new video tommorow anyway!" Said Jenn.

Everybody else agreed with a chorus of yaaaaasss's.

"It's dark now so we should start!" said Anthony

We decided to start with Jenn's video first. We set up the benches, and right before we sit down, we hear yelling coming from upstairs. Somebody pulled a prank.

In this house, there are always pranks set up.

Speaking of the guys, we haven't seen then at all. Well, now we have.

We all sit on the benches, and turn on the camera.

Hey guys, it's Jenn! says Jenn. Let's start this video.

Jack's POV

We start the video and Jenn does her intro. We set up the chair and Jenn says, "We're doing... Musical Chairs! But, the twist is, we're only using songs from our friends! So.... Let's get started!" she says.

After doing musical chairs, including the songs, Pizza by Andrew, The Dark Side and Someone by Trevor, Saturday by Rebecca, and some other songs.

We walk inside and sit down to think of another video idea.

"Let's do my video!" said Rebecca.

"Sure!" We all said.

Rebecca tweeted for Truth or Dare's. We walked outside, sat down and turned the camera on.

_______________________________

NEW UPDATE GUYSSSSSS! ANYTHING I SHOULD ADD IN? PLZ COMMMET! PEACE OUT!

~~~ DAVID!

papi pacify ☓ jackxpennOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara