vii

WARNING SMUT MATERIAL!

___________________________

Jenn's POV

I just got back from shopping with Andrea, Lauren, Arden, Andrea, and Rebecca.

We are getting ready for the party tonight at the O2L House.

I got a pair of black high waisted pants from American Apparel, an ACϟDC crop top from PacSun, and a pair of chunky platform heels from TopShop.

Tonights gonna be fun.

-

Jack's POV

Tonights the party! I picked out my outfit already which is good.

I'm wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, a black T-Shirt, white high-top converse, and a black and white converse and a flannel.

-

Narrator's POV

Everybody partied and drank a little. Jack and Jenn got drunk and kissed, which merged into a full blown make-out session.

They left the party without anybody noticing, and went to the O2L House, and into the guest room.

-

Jack's POV

Jenn pulls me onto the bed and we make-out, as we do, I take off her clothes until she's fully naked and I'm almost naked, besides for my boxers.

Seeing her naked makes me grow a major hard-on. She slides my boxers off and my 6 inch springs out.

She takes it into her mouth and bobs her head up and down.

"Oh, fuck!" I let out in a moan.

She stops when she acknowledges the scars on my thigh.

She traces the letters with her finger, and gives me a look I can't excactly make out.

She turns over onto her hands and knees and grabs my flannel, putting it on, and says to me,

"Do it."