Chapter 5

Advira's POV
I'm standing in my balcony and feeling the cold breeze coming from the park. It's been one year since the Smith corporation and Charles interprises came to our university.My friends are hellbent to convince me to join that company. As they are so sure that I will be in the top 10 list. Well I want to go there but maa papa will never allow me to go there.

"Adi what are doing here beta"
I turned around and saw my fufaji.

" Nothing fufaji(uncle). Just feeling the nature"

" I know bacche what are you thinking. If you ask me about going abroad then I will let you go there. And I'm proud of you beta. Your name will be in top 10 list"

" but fufaji maa papa will never agree on this. I want to go there. I don't know why but there is something in NYC , sometimes it seems like I've some connections there. Something is connecting me there. But there is no point to talk about this. "

" Bacche everything happens for a reason. There will be a reason for that too. And my not so little princess sleep now. Tomorrow is your result. Sleep peacefully. We can't handle tomorrow,all we can do is today itself. So don't ruin your today. And and and tere liye kl ek surprise b h( we've a surprise for you) Don't ask me what is it. You will get to tomorrow. Ok?"

" Ok good night my godfather"

"Awww good night my princess".
With that we left for our rooms.He is not only my fufaji but my friend and adviser as well.A little talk with him just reduce my anxiety level and he is really a good motivator. Thinking about past incidents I fell into deep slumber.

"Good morning Advira"
Here comes my cousin. God.... Can't he let me sleep peacefully. I literally feel like to kill that person who tried to wake me up in the morning. I love to sleep. Trust me if there were any competition of sleeping then I will get the first prize to fall in deep slumber of sleep. Sometimes I feel like I'm blessed by goddess of sleeping .

"A.D.V.I.R.A"

"kya hai advu(what advu)".

"Wake up its already 7 am."

" WTH can't you wake me up early".

" Like you will do as I say"

"Whatever........ ok I have to get ready"

Thank God I reached college on time. Thanks to my speed of getting ready before time. What...... I don't take too much time to get ready and about makeup..... My only make up items are lip gloss ,kajal and sometimes mascara that's all.

Neha: Hey Adu

Me: hi Everyone.

Abir: So are you ready to go to NYC

Me: Abir I told you that I can't join that.

Ritik: You should at least discuss with your family. Trust me they will agree.

Me: Just leave the topic. Tell me where is Srishti. She is really excited about result and Smith corporation.

Abir: She is not feeling well. So I will send her the image of merit list.

Me: Oh okkk. But what happened?

Abir: Viral fever.......... Hey let's see the list, it's already on notice board in hallway

"Let's go"
we all say together.
Well I reached there and I was shocked, I topped my college and Srishti is second in merit list Neha and Ritik is under top 50 and Abir also got good marks. Well he is not upset about it as he is not really interested in business things instead he loves and lives in art. He is a poet as well. We all love his poetry and shayri(musings).
We all were shouting and jumping like madman. We said goodbye to each other as we can't celebrate our success without Srishti, so we decided to celebrate it tomorrow.
I reached home and shocked to see the view .......Maa Papa is here and they are smiling like anything