Chapter 10

Hey readers as you know Advira is a bubbly girl and loves nature. So no matter which place is it she enjoys the gift of nature. What.... Don't get it. Come on lets read the story and find out how

Writer's POV
Srishti and Advira was waiting for their friend Maria since half an hour and finally she reached the cafe muttering something under her breath

" hey Mary is everything alright"
both Srishti and Advira asked in unison.

" That moron is really irritating. Arrggghhhh I so want to kill him. How dare he kissed me without my consent."
Maria was blabbering and both were looking at her with shocked expression.

" he loves you"
Advira said

" Love.... There is no word like love in his dictionary, only one night stand, he is a Casanova who is famous as a Heartbreaker"

" Well Mary I know he WAS a casanova but  those girls who slept with him are no less, all they want is money. I feel pity for those girls who are forced to do these disgusting things but others are not."

" Srishti is right Mary. Those girls can work hard and use their talent for getting money but what are they doing ......seducing rich man and using innocent people for money. So both man and woman are equally responsible for these disgusting things. You know in this society, innocent people are always trapped either a boy or girl. We are not saying that whatever he did in the past is right but now he is completely a changed man. For past one year he stayed away from every girl. He only loves you Mary and just think about it if he wants only your body then he got the best opportunity to took advantage of you when you were drugged."

"Exactly ...Adu is right. But he  brought you in our room for your safety and beat the shit out of that guy. He stayed up all night by your side only to make sure that you are safe. We know that you also have feelings for him but you are afraid. You can date him for sometime to know each other and if you get know know that he is not the right guy for you then make him understand. Okay?"
Both girls tried their best level to make her understand and finally she spoke

" ok girls I'll think about it. Come on lets order something, I'm famished".

After enjoying their dinner date they left. Both girls were hella tired due to today's activities so as soon as they lay on the bed ,sleep engulfed them in her arms, they didn't even bother to change their dresses.
Next morning Advira woke up at 6 in the morning while Srishti was still sleeping soundly as today was holiday so she happily went to take a shower and she went for walk in the garden as the weather was good for her. She loves rain. It's been so long that she didn't play in rain. Slowly the clouds started showering the water on earth and found no one around her Advira played a song in her mobile and started dancing on the beat under the beautifully slow rain in the garden.

She was dancing care freely thinking that no one is watching her but she was unaware of Daniel's gaze as she was completely lost in the moment and he was lost in her innocence. Daniel took our his cellphone and clicked many pictures of her

 Daniel took our his cellphone and clicked many pictures of her