Chapter 6

"Adu have you packed everything? Your flight is in one hour and why didn't you packed your luggage earlier. I wonder what would you do without me.."
Mishka said to Advira.

" Didu I already did my packing but mon want me to bring more things like gond k laddoo and many other snacks."
Advira replied

" haan to kya, thand jada hoti h waha meri bacchi bimaar pad gyi to( it's very cold there and I don't want my daughter to catch any disease)."

"Maa NYC has not that dangerous weather and she used to live in Nainital. We pahadi(who lives in hills station) girls can tackle any situation. So don't worry."

"Okay okay we've to go now. I don't want to miss my flight ✈️✈️. Otherwise my group will skin me alive. Maa, papa ,didu, fufaji, buaji and yes advu everything is done now please let's go."

"Let's go"
they all said in unison and left for airport where Advira's friends are waiting for her. She touched everyone feets and left for New York.

Srishti: God.... adu it's a new beginning for us.

Advira: Soja yaar lagbhag 15ghanto m pahuchenge. Mujhe to bht neend aa rhi h( Just sleep yaar. We'll reach there in 15 hours and I'm already feeling sleepy)

Srishti: But I'm excited you know. Adu....Aduuu..... Advira... God ispe sach m nindra devi ki krupa h( she is literally blessed by sleep goddess).

Advira's POV

New York airport

New York airport

Finally after 15 hour of long exhausting journey, we reached and woah someone is already here to pick us up.

"Hi I'm Laura, Mr Smith's PA

"Hi I'm Laura, Mr Smith's PA."

" And I'm Justin but not Bieber, Mr Smith's secretary"
we all greet them and left for Washington. Ritik, Neha, and Abir left for New Jersey as they live there for their new start up. So top 10 students reached Washington and we were given a room. Me and Srishti insist on sharing a room and they agreed on it.

 Me and Srishti insist on sharing a room and they agreed on it

"Woah I'm impressed by the arrangement. Well is it true that 2 students will work at Charles's and 3 at Smith's."
I gave her a confused look and replied

" I've seriously no idea. Well whatever is it, both companies are great."
Then we heard a knock and I opened the door

" Oh......... hi Ms Laura."

" Oh dear just call me Laura. I'm not that old ."
Srishti and me shared a look and pass a nervous smile.

" Okay so I'm here to tell you that Mr Smith has organized a welcome party, so tomorrow will be the enjoyment day. You have to doll up yourself for tomorrow's party , I know you are already beautiful but still doll up and trust me every man will be ogling at you. Good night dolls."
She said and left. We both are stunned to listen her and suddenly burst out in laughter. Oh I never knew that I could get a laughter fit.

" Ogling at you..... Hahahaha ..o...god..... This is......tooo.....much.... Yaar Adu wh..at was .....that..."

" That was hilarious " After having our dinner went for a walk.

Daniel POV
Welcome my angel, welcome to my world. I'm happy to know that she agreed to come here. Now she is walking in the garden right now. Yes I'm living near her. My room is just next to her. I was happy when she insisted to share a room with her friend cause I got a chance to give her a room next to mine. Soon I will walk with her after dinner. We will make love to each other and we will have 2 kids.....no..... 4 kids .......yes 4 kids. We will make a happy family ❤️ and I will enjoy the moment when our kids will annoy you angel. O God I'm already planning a family with her. Never ever in my wildest dream I've thought of having a family especially after that incident. Just leave the topic I don't wanna talk about it.....Knock knock.....
I opened the door and found my annoying friend smirking at me I so want to punch his stupid face.

" Earth to Dani. Stop daydreaming about my lovely SIL."

"Shut up Adam and what brings you here?"

" Why? Can't I casually come to meet my buddy. Well all the arrangements are done for tomorrow's event. So...till when are you planning to stay here."

" Untill she lives with me."

"Oh my my my...... Save my buddy he is a gone case now. Well I'm eagerly waiting to see you two as a happy married couple and ofcourse want to play with my nieces."

"Produce your own if you want to play then."
We shared a look , smirked at each other and burst into fit of laughter. He is just like my brother. He knows all the difficulties I've faced in my life to reach at this position

 He knows all the difficulties I've faced in my life to reach at this position

Adam Charles

" Sleep now buddy. You are already a handsome hunk but not more than me. You still need to learn some tricks from me and how to use your charm as well."

"No need ........I know your charm Adam, one night stand n all"

" Come on my virgin brother, trust me I know how to make someone fall for me. I've master's degree in it."

" That's why a university girl rejected you by throwing water on you. God that was hilarious "

" You know what...... let's end this topic Dani"

" Well I've no intention to end it. You started it so let me end it. That girl call you a jerk which I agree. She called you Casanova I agreed but...... Pig faced ."

" Dani stop it. You know what ...I've to teach her a lesson. Next year she will be an intern in my company then I will show that little kittie my way. Good night Dani, will see you tomorrow"
I just shook my head and closed the door. My thoughts drifted to my angel, her beautiful face her eyes, her lips, her innocence. 'we will meet soon angel and now you can't escape from my cage. Now you are the prisoner of my heart. I will make you fall for me. I love you angel my Advira.'