CHAPTER 8

Advira's POV
I woke up when the sunrays fall on my face from the window. Woah its already 7.30 AM. I slept that long? Yesterday I drifted towards sleep at 8pm. May be the effect of medicine.

"Mr Smith"
I mumbled and remembered yesterday's incidents. How he cared for me, I don't why but I feel something different towards him. Well let's ignore it but I should say thanks to him for helping me. He is really a good person. Okay Adu get ready now you lazy girl. After taking shower I directly left for his room. Knock knock....no response, I knocked again but got no response.

"I think he is busy in work.Let me open it for you.......okay now you can go."
Mr chales said to me without waiting for my response. He is really a weird person. 'Well Mr Smith is busy , should I go now? But I've to say a simple thanks, then I'll leave. Yeah good idea'. I entered in the room and ooh my 'bad idea'

 I entered in the room and ooh my 'bad idea'

He is sh.....shirt.......shirtless. Mr Smith was shocked then smirked at me

" take a picture it will last longer"
I composed myself from my shocking state and for god sake I was just shocked not drooling over him....trust me. I covered by eyes and said

" sorry sir I was here to th....thaaa...thanked you, I di....didn't know you are..........and Iwasjustshockedtoseeyouinthisstate. Pleasedon'ttakemewrong"

" Relax Miss Joshi, I trust you"
He said and again smirked. Oh God how much I want to wipe that smirk. I removed my hands from eyes but again closed it and he started laughing like anything. Well now I don't know what to do, so I thanked him again and run away from there. God that was embarrassing. I really want earth to swallow me at that time, God why me.
From tomorrow onwards our pg courses will start and I've to find a part time job for me as well. It's not like my parents can't give me money for expenses, it's just that I want to be independent from now on.

Daniel POV
After doing my work out I was just just cleaning the sweat with towel when suddenly My Advira came in front of me and froze at her place. First of all I got shocked but seeing her reaction I smirked at her. I know she is not drooling over me but skill I couldn't help

"take a picture it will last longer." Hearing my voice she came out of her trance and said

"sorry sir I was here to th....thaaa...thanked you, I di....didn't know you are..........and Iwasjustshockedtoseeyouinthisstate. Pleasedon'ttakemewrong"

" relax miss Joshi I trust you"
I said and my smirk grew wider. I really wanted to laugh at her situation but somehow controlled it. She removed her hands from eyes but again closed it. Unable to control anymore I burst into fits of laughter. O God she is so cute. I never laughed so freely as I'm laughing now. Embarrassed by the situation she thanked me and ran away. Ohhh what I'll do with her, she is adorable .......my angel. But soon Adam came to my room smirking. Now what why the hell is he smirking.

"So did you kiss her my virgin friend "

"Shut up Adam and why are you here?"

" Woah man you should thank me. I was the one who send her here"
he told me everything