Chapter 15

Daniel POV
"Are you all about to start without me?" all turns their heads towards the source of voice and got up from their seats to greet him, Edward Knight ,most irritating person of the world and my rival.
"Good evening Mr Knight" I got up and turned to greet him. 'Again with a stray dog'. Well sometimes I feel that he has strange kind of obsession with dogs..........

"Indeed a very good evening Mr Smith" he looked at Advira and then smirked at me. I clenched my fist and gave a hard glare to him. And ladies and gentlemen as always, every pet or stray dog he brought with him, jumped from his lap and started licking my shoes. I sighed and pick him up in my lap then I heard a soft giggle, My angel who looked at me with.......amused expression? After 2  minutes I gave it to one of the staff member.

Advira POV
Mr Smith gave that cute puppy to one of the staff member when Mr Knight almost threaten him " take care of him like he is the boss. If I get to know any complains then it will be your last day here" woah I wonder, why these CEO are always rude. I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't realise that I was narrowing my eyes at Mr Smith and Mr Knight. I came out of my trance when Mr Knight took my hands and kissed the back side of it while saying

" you must be the PA and data analyst of Mr Smith. Right?"
He said this to me but his eyes were on Mr Smith and he is smirking. WHAT THE HELL IS EVERYONE'S STUPID SMIRK ARRRRGHHHHHHH. It's annoying.

"Yes Mr Knight" I replied in my professional tone. I wiped my hand which he kissed. Ewwww I didn't really like that and he seemed to notice my stunt and smirked at me. 'Shit'

"Shall we start the meeting" Mr Smith said but he is looking a bit irritated and angry? But why? Hey bhagwan m pgla jaungi( God..... I'll surely gonna be mad one day).
By the end of meeting Mr Hemsworth announced
" I'll sign the tender next month , on same date. So all the best gentlemen."  All nodded their head in agreement but Mr Smith was glaring at Mr Knight while the latter was smirking. I turned to Adam side and as he sensed my question ,he just shrugged his shoulders. We left the meeting room and I was about to take a cab when Mr Smith said to me
"Come I'll drop you Ms Joshi"

"It's okay Mr Smith I'll manage"

"No miss Joshi, it's already late due to this meeting........"
Before he could finish Adam cut him off
"Hey Advira you have to do shifting as well. Today you will move to your new house afterall and WE decided to help you all(me Mary and Srishti). Mary already called me to help her so you can't say NO to Dani as well."

"Adam is right Ms Joshi. Let me help you. Ummm afterall I can't deny Adam as you know he is trying hard to get in the good books of her girlfriend"
Mr Smith said and Adam smirked at him. 'God not again, I'm literally irritated with these smirking figures'. So having no choice I nodded my head in agreement and said

"Okay sure but you've to join us for dinner"
I replied and sat in the car with Mr Smith while Adam was driving his own. After half an hour we reached my sweet home. Yes my home. Me ,Mary and Srishti has brought it a month ago and installments are still due. I had saved much from my part time and so had Srishti and Mary. We've decided to brought it with our own salaries. It was simple yet beautiful so we finalized this.