Chapter 30

I couldn't sleep whole night with the thought that of him with another girl. Aaagggghhhh. So this is what you feel when your love is close to another person. Now I can understand how he felt when he saw other man trying to court me. I tried to call him last but his phone was switched off. I came out of my room with Srishti and Mary. We all went outside where maa papa, Abir, Ritik, Haneul, Advait, Neha and di was sitting. Advait went near the music box and played Di's and mine favourite telgu song. We all started dancing on the beat. Everyone was enjoying the moment but I stopped cause I saw him. I blinked few time then close my eyes for some time and again opened it.

" He is here. But he said that he would not able to attend the wedding. Am I dreaming? But what the hell Adam is doing in my dreams"
I stopped talking to myself when di pinched me and I hissed in pain. I again looked at the direction and saw Mary hugging Adam. It means he is really here. To hide my madness I ran inside my room and started jumping like small child.

"Stop jumping like a maniac and tell him about your feelings"
I turned around and saw di smiling at me

"But how?"

"O my, that your problem girl"
Maria came inside and said

"Aiyaa just look at her she is smiling like anything"
Haneul said and I blushed

"Stop blushing madam and tell him. Otherwise some other girl will take the chance."
Srishti said and I nodded
They all hugged and said

"God...... finally you accepted huh..."

"Did you know he would come?"
I asked and Di replied

"Yup I forced him to come here"
Haneul patted her shoulder and all laughed at her. I smiled at her

"O God I'm waiting for the day when I'll play with their babies. They will make cute babies"
Di said and I blushed

"Di please stop teasing me"
I said shyly

"Awwwwwww our shy Advira"
They said in unison and covered my face with my hands

"Ummmm but his facial expressions was blank. He must be upset and angry with me. What if he reject me?"
I said and everyone slapped my hand

"Advira why are you so stupid? Can't you see how much he love you? You are a big idiot. Go and tell him"
Mary said and Adam came with a grin on his face

"Congratulations on realising your feelings. I thought you will not realise in this birth. "
Adam said sarcastically and I gave him a nervous smile

"Now go...I told him to meet you at your favourite place."
Advait said

"What ...today?"
I said

"Yes ......today....... right now..... Do you have any idea how sad he was when you left? Don't made him wait anymore otherwise I'll set him with some another"
He said with a smirk and I nodded my head in a big NO
They all laughed and I walk toward my favourite place. Today this place will become more special. I was nervous today as this is all new to me. I noticed my sister and all my friends including Adam Abir and Ritik hide behind the trees. To calm myself I started playing with the water

 To calm myself I started playing with the water