ten.

- TEN

"alright, we're gonna head to my room now." megumi said grabbing you and nobara's hands. "okay megumi" his father chuckled watching you stumble upstairs as megumi pulled you. "what's up?" you said pulling away from his grip as he took you up the stairs. "you wanted to see my room, right?" he said with a mild tone. "but you didn't have to grab us" nobara said as megumi walked you two to his room. "mm, well were here," megumi said pointing to his room walking inside, you and nobara following behind.

"wow, your room is totally sick," nobara said as she jumped onto megumi's bed. "hey leave his bed alone," you said laughing as you took a seat on a chair. "we could play video games if you want?" megumi said looking at the two of you. "yeah sure," nobara said as she got up of his bed. you all started to play video games until you heard the sound of feet, creaking the wood floors. "what's that?" you said shaking Megumi's arm. "ah, probably my da-" megumi was interrupted by the door being slammed open, it was toji his father. 

he placed down some snacks on the nearby table and left. "that was weird" nobara said putting a chip in her mouth. "he does that sometimes, not unusual " megumi rolled his eyes at the thought of his father. nobara sighed grabbing her water bottle out his bag which was open out her bag and flung it, and it landed on your lap. "fuck" she said as she went up to you grabbing it. "Nob-" you said as she then took a napkin out her bag. "that's not gonna do anything, follow me" megumi said walking out the room signaling you to follow him.

 he took you into the laundry room and handed you some clothes "u-uh take these, ill wait for you in the room" he said with a blush on his pale cheeks, then nervously walked out the room. you took off your shirt and pants as you heard the footsteps again. creek, you heard someone walk near the door.

 you thought they left so you started to put on your shirt, then suddenly the door swung open, then look at the person who was standing there it was, toji. "what're you doing butt ass naked in my house, darling?" he chuckled as walked over to you as he placed his bulge against your ass "toj-" you muttered as he grabbed your chin. "hmph?" he said then kissing you on your soft lips then placing a note into your hand then leaving.