fifteen.

- FIFTEEN

"thank you," you said grabbing it from her, placing it on the table. "sooo what happened" maki said looking right at you, placing a fry into her mouth. "uh-" your phone rang vibrating your pocket. oh thank god, it was megumi.  you were quite excited to see him calling you since he hadn't contacted you, but in fact, you shouldn't have been.

"hey megu-" you picked up the phone, saying in a excited tone until he interrupted you. "my dad... and you?" megumi questioned you in a stern tone "you're with him, correct?" megumi said already knowing the answer,  you being with his dad quite angered him, you had promised him you wouldn't fall into his grasp. and for gods sake, he liked you. but in fact, you did. you were someone he fell for but now his dad took you from him, like always.

"megu-" you said with an added frown, finally realizing what you had actually done. you had hurt your best friend. "i knew it, you can't even say it." he said with a chuckle as he hung up. he knew what you did, he didn't even need to hear you say it.

"you're helping us beat you father little by little, thank you son" a man said as he pat the green eyed boy on his back. "anything to get him away from y/n" Megumi sighed as the man smiled and walked away.

────────

"hey y/n, you aight?" nobara said waving you down to come back to the table seeing you look down at your phone amazed. "yeah, just family stuff" you said walking over with a fake smile. "oh that understandable" maki said reassuring you. "how about you just eat, yeah?" nobara said tapping on the table, signaling you to sit.

"oh yeah" you said whilst sitting down in the chair that was placed in front of the couple, the red headed girl didn't bother you anymore about the party to your relief. "how was work?" nobara smiled at you trying to lighten up the mood. "it's Saturday, nobara" you said as you laughed placing a fry into your mouth. "see, I made you laugh" nobara said as she scratched the back of her neck. "mhm, anyways what're you up to this weekend?" maki asked you.

does crying count? you asked yourself. "nothing much probably just gonna sleep. how about yall?" you said still trying to hold your fake smile. "definitely parties." nobara spat out. "no shit" they both laughed at your bold answer,

you guys finished up your food and then parted ways, nobara and maki went to a party they had to attend and set up before-hand, whilst you went back to the dorms to sleep since today was such a horrible day. you flopped on the bed as you sighed not even changing your clothes, just falling asleep quickly after laying down.

 your phone sounded vibrating in your pants, waking you up out of your slumber. "i wonder who it is now" you said reaching for it in your back pocket, turning on your phone to see loads of text messages and calls.

toji has sent you 30 messages.

toji has called you 500  times.