seventeen.

ENVYMIR PRESENTS

─────────

"HIS GOOD BOY

─ SIXTEEN

─ SIXTEEN

the silver keys entered the lock cylinder, turning the car on as you hopped into your leather seats, thumping onto them as a sigh left your lips. then, a ding went off vibrating your pants "who is it now?" you thought as you pulled out your phone and then unlocking it. it was the anon guy who texted you about Megumi, but not only him, it was toji. first, you opened the anon's message "so do you want to see him? you have thirty minutes to arrive, y/n." you sighed, pushing on the gas and zooming off to the location where Megumi was to be. about 10 minutes later you arrived at the sweets shop, looking in awe this was the one you megumi and nobara went to together about a week prior. you took a deep breath as you took your keys out of your car's ignition, then opening the black door hoping out.

you then went in front of the sweets shop, looking in taking one last look at something peaceful before you had to deal with this situation including megumi. you slowly walked to the back of the sweet shop, which was also a park. you saw two blurry figures at the park, only two. you weren't really surprised because surprisingly not many knew about this park and after all, not a lot of kids are out this late. you walked towards the blurry figures, as they started to unblur, they heard your footsteps as they crunched on the leaves. "there she is" the man whispered to the black-haired boy. "y/n over here." megumi waved you over, making you warm up inside.

toji sat on the sweets shop roof in his helicopter watching over you with binoculars, checking over you like a guardian angel. you told the man to stay away and let you handle it yourself, but he couldn't help himself he felt the need to keep you safe and make sure no other man could ever put their hands on you, his boy. he watched as you got closer to the two men. "megumi!" you said excited to see him.

"we've been waiting for you, y/n.." the blonde man looked you up and down as you stood there. you glanced at the unknown man for a second then looked back at the green-eyed boy and then back to the man "uhh who are you?" you asked in a worried tone.  "that doesn't matter much but was does matter is this." he said shuffling in his bag, bringing out a few photos. "megumi.. what is this?" you said looking in his direction, just for him to turn his eyes away from you. "look." the man looked into you e/c eyes, turning over the photos of you and toji together. "how.. do you have these? and why does it matter if megumi already knows.. and why, you don't even know me?" you blurted out as a tear dropped down.

 "yes, you're right. i don't know you personally but i do know toji fushiguro." he told you in a calm soft tone. "why does he matter?" you sighed. "because we are trying to catch him if you are aware we are building up a case against him i can't tell you the exact details but i do need to ask you for your help since you are the closest to him. so will you help?" the man looked you in the eyes, and asked his question with a stern tone. "megumi .. is this some sort of joke? I'm sorry for what i did i really am." you looked away from the man, looking at megumi. "answer the question, y/n" megumi glared back at you. "oh" you sighed turning your eyes back at the man. 

"fine. just to keep megumi safe."

authors' note : hii! I'm back with posting I'm very sorry for the delay but the story will continue ! :)^^ i hope you enjoyed,, remember to stay safe and eat and drink today. thank you for reading <33