seventeen.

ENVYMIR PRESENTS

 ─────────

            "HIS GOOD BOY

- SEVENTEEN

the water fell on your soft skin, as did your tears, you just sat there in the shower not even washing yourself off, you stood there and let the water and tears fall on your skin. you just sat there curled up into a ball, with the tears falling down thinking of everything you'd done as music from the radio played in the background, draining out the sound of sobbing and the water that fell on you. your phone rang and rang but you just ignored it, letting the music drain the sound out. you were drained from everything, you just wanted to forget. forget how much you hurt the people you love, forget about everything.

you got up, bringing yourself out of your ball position in which you sat, then stepping out of your shower foot by foot, as you then grabbed your towel which sat on a nearby table in the bathroom. you wrapped the silky white towel placing it around your body as you walked towards the door, opening the creaking door and stepping out looking at your phone to see it still going off, but you just ignored it walking to your bed.

you turned to take a seat on your bed then hearing a knock on the wood door, you turned back around going towards the direction where the door was located. the person behind the door kept knocking and knocking, you grunted as you finally turned to the door then looking at the peep hole to see who it was.

before you could even look, the door was busted open. you backed up from where you were standing then falling down, debris of the door flew across the room floating around you. there stood your dear love affair, toji. 

"i've been calling you all day my love" he stood there looking down at your helpless state. "i needed to see that you were okay, so i dropped my business trip. why didn't you return any oof my calls?" the man began to babble. "Are you going to help me up? why would you bust open the door. im basically naked." you snared at the man. "oh yeah yeah" he said then picking you up, grabbing your towel from the floor then placing it around your waist.

"toji fushiguro!" you said annoyed at the man. "yes my prince?" he said with his sly smirk.

"cut the bull, who really are you?"

note : sorry for the awaited story. but im back now! and i will be writing more often, thank you so much for 20k + views on this book, im so happy that i started this book, and creative writing.