eighteen.

ENVYMIR PRESENTS

─────────

"HIS GOOD BOY"

─ SIXTEEN

"fine. just to keep megumi safe."  you muttered, lowly disappointed in your answer, but also glad because maybe this could get megumi to forgive you for how you did him, and you both could be best friends like the good ole days. megumi moved his head to the right, towards you shooting you a slight smile as his eyes lightened up at your response, he thought maybe you didn't love his dad as he thought you did. you looked back at him shooting him a smile back.

"okay, so let's go." the blonde man says walking in front of you and then turning to see you and your counterpart following steadily behind as a smirk appeared on his pink-tinted lips. you just sighed, looking to the side and seeing megumi still beside you making you smile, and light up inside. megumi didn't glance back at you even though he felt your glare he was still disappointed even though deep inside he still loved you, you turned your head and then looking down as your feet hit the pavement.

after fifteen minutes of walking you finally arrived, "so here we are." the blonde-haired man said, walking into the "building". you all walked behind them as you blurted out the words "and what is 'here'?" you asked them both. "well, it's the CIA's headquarters, y/n (last name)" nanami replied making you gulp deeply, and tremble inside but you concealed it well. "megumi, you've been here before?" you asked him, turning to him seeing him look forward paying you no mind. "well, nevermind that. just follow me" nanami said walking you both, then approaching two black doors as he moved to the side, as you and megumi stood side by side. 

"open the doors." the blonde man said, sternly. "you first, please," you said as you stood not moving once. "im telling you, not asking you" he said shoving you closer. "okay, okay," you said then opening the doors, as they slowly opened, then being pushed inside as you fell to the ground, hearing the doors close behind you, but being relived seeing megumi by your side. the light abruptly turned on making you squint. 

"toji..?"