thirteen

- THIRTEEN

"here take this" toji said with a bottle of water and a pill in his hand. "what is it?" you said, worried as you stood up to look at him. "just take it" he said giving it to you, roughly. you drank the water then swallowing the the pill, not wanting to upset him. but it actually made you feel relived. "good boy" He replied, with a slight smirk on his face, him standing behind you pressing his bulge against your cunt. you moaned feeling him rub himself against you, he pulled down your trouser and grabbed your ass, feeling it and smacking it for his own enjoyment. 

he unbuckled his pants. "w-what are you doing?" you whined. "giving my good boy what he wants" he said with a devlish look in his eyes, then pulling out his cock and lining it up with your entrance, then slowly putting his tip in and pulling it out. "p-please." you groaned, practically  begging for him. "please what, darling. how about you use your words for daddy, hm?" he said, teasing you  with the same devlish smirk on his face. 

"please... fuck me! please i need you so badly !!" you whined as he put it in inch by inch, edging you. "mm" you moaned as he shoved it completely in, making you take his full length. "fuck" you screamed from pleasure. "ah just like that, ah yes my good boy." toji groaned thrust into you, faster as you took his full length. "t-toji im close" you muttered, stumbling on your words, still constantly moaning. "mm, come for me, darling" he said still thrusting faster and faster, then coming inside of you. 

"fuck" he said pulling out laying flat on the bed, slapping your ass. as the cum dripped down your ass "aren't.. you gonna clean me up?" you said staring at him internally rolling your eyes. "yeah yeah" he said as he picked you up and took you into the bathroom. "step in the shower, ill be there in a minute." he said walking off, grabbing some towels and placing them on the counter. "well, you see. i can't walk" "ah." he said then picking you up, placing you kn the shower, then cutting on water and walking  in. "you did so good for me " he said as he washed you off, kissing you on the neck. 

"were you angry? you literally fucked the shit outta me" you said rolling your eyes. " it worked didn't it? you enjoyed it anyways" he chuckled as he turned off the shower as both of you walked out, him carrying you in one arm. "maybe" you said as you giggled, kicking ur feet whilst in his arms. "there" hge said as he grabbed the towels wrapping one around you and himself. then , carrying you to his room laying you on the bed. he looked through his drawers getting clothes for you. He put sweatshirt and sweatpants on you "thank you Toji" you said as you smiled at him. maybe he isn't so bad after all. "i think i should get home" you said as you started to get up, tripping over your feet."no, stay here and get rest. you'll fall anyways. ill sleep on the couch, alright?" he said sternly, placing you back into the bed. "it's your bed, sleep here." you said patting the be , signaling him to lay next to you. "fine" he groaned then laying down next to you. "night toji" you said with a grin, slowly falling to sleep.

"good night, my prince "

 you woke up seeing toji not in the bed, he wasn't any where to be found actually. you thought whilst pulling the white covers off of you then  jumping out of the bed. you walked down the stairs leaving a creeking sound when you took an step. you walked down to the living room as you heard a sizzling sound, turning you head into the direction of the sound and smell.

the smell lead you in the kitchen, to see toji cooking some sort of food. He heard you enter to turn his back away from the food "oh, morning my love" he said whilst pointing to a seat in front of him with a spatula in his hand "sit" you took a seat in front of him "what're you cooking" you said with a hand on your chin, admiring the man. 

"pancakes" he said turning around flipping them. he then took them out the pan when they were fully cooked placing them on a plate. "here my love" he said placing the plate in front of you. "thank you toji , but aren't you gonna eat? you said as watching him sit down next to you.

"just eat " the man said sternly, looking down at you. "alright.." you said taking a bite of your food "This is really good" You said looking up at him , chewing. "chew with your mouth closed, darling" he said staring at you chew. "and, yes megumi taught me a few tricks" he said as he ruffled your hair around, you then finished your food and walked up to put it in the sink.

"ill do it" he said as you tied to get up taking the plate out your hand. "on the topic of megumi, where is he?" you asked finally realizing he wasn't at his own home. "serving time" toji said bluntly with a slight chuckle "hm?" You asked not understanding what he meant by that.