embarrased - kelly oubre jr

sharia's pov

sharia's pov

I sat in the living room with tears streaming down my face as I waited for Kelly to get home.

The news was everywhere. I was being tagged in everything. The shade room kept posting about it and all my close friends and contacts were blowing up my phone.

I rubbed my 9 month pregnant and wiped the tears from my face. Kelly walked through the door and saw my face.

"Baby what's wrong?" He says coming close to me. I stand up from the couch walking towards him. I stay silent and give him a death stare.

"You'on wanna talk about it?" Kelly moves to me coming to give me a hug and i back up. He looks at me confused and that's when i start speaking.

"Do you know what i've been through today, Kelly?" He shakes his head no. "I've been publicly embarrassed. You wanna know why." I ask him and he nods.

"Because word got out that my fiancé is fucking his ex." I say raising my voice. Kelly's face drops.

"S-sharia, you know how these blogs are, they probably lying." He says stuttering. I slapped his face. He rubs the area, which was now red and stares at me in disbelief.

"Lie again." I say.

"I'm not fucking lying. And don't put your hands on me again or-" He starts but i cut him off.

"Or what? You'll hit me? Do it Kelly. Do it!" I say putting my cheek out for him to slap. He just stands back and stares at me. I scoff.

"Yeah. What i thought." I say walking away from him up the stairs and to our room. I begin to pack my bags.

"Mane, where you going?" Kelly asks me.

"Away from you." I say still packing, not looking at him.

"Sharia we can talk about this." He says begging grabbing my hand.

"Ain't shit to talk about. I've seen the pictures." I say snatching my hand away. "Give me one good reason i should stay."

"Because I love you." He says I roll my eyes.

"Don't say words you don't understand. I never thought we'd be here right now. You promised me. You know what i've been through. But you wasn't thinking about me. You're selfish Kelly." I say raising my voice as tears roll out my eyes.

"Baby please. It was a mistake." He begs me as he cries.

"Save it for the next bitch. With your ex too? You told me not to worry about that bitch. After all the shit she said about me publicly. And making fun of your unborn child? And you still fucked her? You said you'd handle it. And by handling i guess you went to go fuck her, right? Oh that's just so low of you Kelly. YOU SAID YOU HAD HER HANDLED. KELLY DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE EMBARRASSMENT THAT IM GONNA FEEL FOR THE- ow." A sharp pain shoots through my stomach. It happens again. I hunch over and hold my stomach.

Blood then trickles down my leg and Kelly goes pale.

"You need to get to the hospital." Kelly says he picks me up, walks down stairs and seatbelts me in his car.

"I swear to God, Kelly. If this baby doesn't make it through. I'll hate you for the rest of my life." I say looking him straight in the eyes. I meant every word i said.

- time skip - at the hospital -

shariaamourr: my baby girl is finally here

shariaamourr: my baby girl is finally here. Milani Shania Oubre, mommy's got you 4L💕. 09/15/21

It turned out that the bleeding was actually normal and harmless. The pain I felt was just contractions.

"Where do we stand?" Kelly asks me.

"We're done Kelly, and i'm serious respect that or leave us alone. I'm not tripping on you right now, it's all about my baby girl. I forgive you but i know my worth and i'm not settling for less. We can still be friends and have a healthy co parenting relationship but there's no us anymore." I say looking at Milani.

Kelly looks devastated as he sits back in the hospital chair. He puts his head in his hands and stays like that. I felt a bit bad but i wasn't the one who went to fuck my ex.

I pull my phone and tweet out.

certified milf 😎 | shariaarmourr
while i'm happy i gained a new love, i unfortunately lost one today too. i'm sorry to say that me and Kelly have decided mutually to break up. we love you guys but it was clear we'd never make it through this
|
sorry to everyone who won't 'believe in love' after this and thank you for the support over the last 5 years. i hope you're happy @shhylynnita you both deserve each other and i hope you're happy together ❤️❤️❤️

I throw a bit of shade because why not. This girl put me through so much over the last 5 years over a man, who ended up doing me dirty anyways.

I look at my baby girl as i cradle her. I smile. This is a new beginning for me and i'm happy for the next chapter in my life.

—————————————
finally the first imagine is out!

how y'all like this one?

when should i update?

hope y'all enjoyed this, vote and comment or i'll run y'all over with my tractor 🚜
- armani ✨