graduation - evan stewart

anaëlle's pov

today is the day

today is the day. the moment i have been waiting for. graduation day. i can't believe that after all this time, im finally here in this moment. i look around me as names are being called out. i'm definitely gonna miss this place.

i think about all these memories that i'm going to leave here. i look at emily and remember the time she got caught with the school janitor in the janitors room and giggle.

as i'm looking around someone catches my eye, my boyfriend. he flashes a grin at me and waves, i wave back.

"anaëlle dubois-lambert." i hear the principle say making me stand up. everyone cheers and claps as i walk across the stage. i collect my diploma and walk back to my seat.

-all that boring bullshit later-

"anaëlle you made it! the moment you've dreamt of. all the hard work you've put in and you're here going to your dream college. je suis si fier de toi." my mom says to me, tearing up i hug her.

"i love you mom." i say to her.

"je t'aime aussi, mon chérie." she replies back to me.

"bitch you gon miss it, we gotta throw our caps in the air." my best friend comes in ruining the moment dragging me away.

"3..2..1." we all scream and then throw our hats. evan comes over to me.

"we made it baby." he says carrying me and spinning me around.

———————
ew this was so fucking cringe i hate it i hate it. butttt yk i had to show off a little and add some french 😏

anyways don't forget to vote and comment

- armani 🫶🏾