proposal - trevor jackson

3rd person's pov

the young couple held hands as they entered the restaurant. the young girl looked around the well decorated room in awe.

'wow he's really outdone himself.' she thought. it was their 4th year anniversary being a couple and he decided to surprise her with a date to the most expensive restaurant in LA.

"Ah, sir we've been waiting on your arrival the whole day. please follow me." the waiter says as he directs the couple to a secluded area at the back of the restaurant, which was previously decorated by the whole staff under the boyfriends direction.

the pair sat down as they thanked the waiter.

"wow T, this is beautiful thank you i love this whole set up." the young girl said gushing over how much effort her boyfriend had put in the date.

"anything for you, bae. you're the love of my life." the young man said as he reached over the table to grab her hand. she smiled at him lovingly.

"one second let me do something real quick." the young brown boy said as he excused himself from the table.

"madame, are you ready to place your order?" the waiter politely asked as he came to the table.

"erm." the girl said as her eyes trailed off in the direction her boyfriend went. "maybe when my boyfriend gets back please." the waiter nodded with a smile as he left the table.

the girl decided to look around admiring the scenery whilst she waited for her boyfriend's arrival.

"bae." the young girl heard a familiar voice and turned around to her boyfriend holding a bouquet of flowers. the girls hand flew over her mouth as she gasped at the sight of the beautifully flowers.

"oh my gosh, for me?" she said as she stood up reaching her hands out to collect them.

"do you like them?" the boyfriend nervously asked.

"i love them." she replied with a wide smile.

"turn around let me take a picture of you and the flowers." the young man said as his girlfriend did as she was told.

whilst she was getting carried away with poses, unbeknownst to her, her boyfriend wasn't actually taking her pictures. he slowly bent down on one knee with the ring glimmering in the box, anticipating for her to turn around.

the young lady laughed as she began to turn around. "i think that's enough pictures-" she stopped mid sentence as she saw the site that unfolded in front of her.

words escape the girl as she tries to make sense on what's happening.

"trevor..." she trails off.

"valentine don't talk just listen to me. from the moment i met you, I feel like everything in my life has led me to you. My choices, my heartbreaks, my regrets. Everything. And when we're together, my past seems worth it.
Because if I had done one thing differently, I might never have met you. you're all i need and want in this life and the next. i'm so in love with you that it hurts. please do me the favours and be my wife for all eternity." trevor looked in the eyes of his girlfriend searching for answer.

Valentine's pov

"yes." i said. trevor stood up engulfing me in his arms and placed a sweet and loving kiss on my lips.

"and..... CUT! that's a wrap for today guys, be on set same time tomorrow." the director said as trevor aggressively let go of me.

i sigh. we were acting in a self titled movie about us and our love story. unfortunately for us, we just happened to break up for real before the shooting of the movie making it really awkward.

i follow trevor into his dressing room.

"you didn't have to be so aggressive with me you know?" i say leaning on the door frame. he briefly glances at me through his mirror before looking back down to his phone.

"you didn't have to cheat on me you know." he says sarcastically.

"i never cheated." i say as tears cloud my eyes.

"save it for someone else. i don't care anymore, i've moved on." he says and with that he leaves the room, barging me on his way out.

—————————————

hola! i'm back

hola! i'm back

them 2 days lasted 2 weeks oh well 😭.

anyways don't forget to send requests, vote, comment and follow!

hope y'all enjoyed this lil chapter.

(it's not proof read, don't bite me.)

i love y'all

- armani the baldhead scallywag