surprise - brett gray

sabrina's pov

"babyyyyy." i drag out as the face time connects.

"what's good bae? i missed you." brett says cheesing into the camera.

"i missed you too. why are our schedules so conflicting?" i saw pouting.

"don't worry sabrina, 2 more weeks and it's over." he reassured me.

"okay but i don't understand why they're asking you to reshoot scenes." i say.

"you know On My Block is popular. they trynna perfect it." brett says.

"yeah but i wanna see you." i say moaning.

"me too baby, me too." he says.

"you still coming to my show though right, in paris in 3 days?" i ask him hopefully.

"of course i promise." he says and i smile. we continue having a conversation until he needed to leave.

- 3 days later -

today is my big show in paris for paris fashion. being a model, i had to walk down the runway and showcase my fit.

5 minutes before i was supposed to go out i heard my phone ping. it was a text from brett.

brett ❤️‍🔥

sorry babe but i'm not making your show
read 9.08pm

i huff and my eyes sting as tears fill my eyes. he promised me. i then wipe a stray tear from my eye as i am called to make my way to the entrance of the runway. kendall jenner comes back after making her round and i walk out giving my best poker face and strut.

i look around the audience slyly to see if brett was just playing a prank on me and he was in the audience but he wasn't.

i finish my walk and i head to the glamour room to change my outfit for the next part of the runway.

- many looks later -

i do my last walk with my last fit and i tiredly walk back to my private dressing room.

i walk in and im greeted by brett standing there holding a bouquet of flowers.

"surprise brina!" he says as he walks towards me and gives me a kiss.

"you did make my show you bitch." i playfully punch his arm as he steps back. he chuckles.

"you know i had to mess with you." he says. i roll my eyes and pull him in for a tight hug.

"i've missed you so much baby." i say rocking us left to right.

"i've missed you more. but we're good now. we're finished with filming." he says flashing me his award winning smile.

————————————

what's up mfs here's the chapter for today hope y'all enjoy

feel free to request characters or storylines.

no chapters for 2 days, we makin motion over here 💅🏾

vote & comment. if you don't then slenderman gon come for ya pappy 🙂

i love y'all

- armani the baldhead scallywag