the jealous ex - neymar jr

vivienne de la hoya | 26
são paulo, brazil 📍

vivienne de la hoya | 26são paulo, brazil 📍

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝
———————————————

"i just wanna be yours, i wanna be yourssss." i sing along to the arctic monkeys playing softly in the back.

"ugh why did that nigga break up with me, he knows he wants me real bad." i say to myself, crossing my arms.

"let's see what he's doing." i say whilst picking my phone up.

i tap the instagram icon and press on the search bar typing his username.

no results found.

"the fuck! this man blocked me. tuh. he must not know about me, he must not know about me." i sing to myself as i laugh.

he blocked me no problem.

i long press on my profile picture and watch as all 6 of my burner accounts pop up. i chose one of them to continue my stalking.

his profile comes up causing me to do a lil dancey dance.

"that's what i like to see." i say.

i click on his insta story which makes my smile drop instantly. i sit up quickly as i stare at the picture in front of me.

he got a new bitch already ???

he tagged her in the picture, great. i click on her profile and send her username to my main account before switching accounts.

she's gonna feel my wrath today.

i go to her latest instagram post and start leaving comments.

vividasilvasantos: you're nothing but a skank

vividasilvasantos: sleeping with married men makes you happy right?

vividasilvasantos: did you know he was with me last night 😂

vividasilvasantos: you're a filler and replacement for the time being dw i'll get him back 💋