Drunk &Nasty (Top Jane)

Its Aurora's and Jane's Last week in highschool. They've been besties eversince kindergarten. High school isn't easy, since they have a massive exam coming up depending on their whole grade. "Hey Ari! How dare you go without me?! " Jane runs behind alice and pushes her in a playful way. "Pfff i was totally not running to class because im late for Philosophy" Alice raises her voice and sarcastically laughs at Jane. They have never had an argument before,something truly rare knowing someone that long."Alright cya then"

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~
Its Friday, Jane and Alice are in they're dorm waiting for them to get their results. "Have you  the test result yet? " "no, To be honest i don't even know if im gonna pass. "Jane sat down on the couch, looking down in sadness "of course your gonna pass. " *ding*a notification pops um on Janes Laptop. An email,An email from her teacher. "TEST score : 138/159  ."ALICE AHH!! I PASSED
" "IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU, WHAT SHOULD WE DO TO CELEBRATE?! " Alice goes to the Showcase, and takes out a bottle of wine. "isn't that the bottle of wine your mom gave you when u turned 18?" "indeed it is" Aurora smirks and pours two glasses of wine for Her and Jane. "cheers. " "Congratulations Jane, im really happy for you."  They continue to drink until they both feel tipsy.

Time skip~~~~~
"Yo Jane i feel lowkey kinda tispy i might just go lay down" Jane suddenly cups Alice's Cheek. "why the fuck are you so hot? " They both stop to look at eachother for a second. "you really think so? " She smirks. "yeah, ive liked you for a while you know?" Jane pins Alice to a wall, leans in and gives her a passionate kiss. their tounges immideatly falls into eachothers mouths. Jane is in control. she lays Alice on the bed and gives her small love marks all over her neck, slowly those love marks move to alices chest. Jane slips her hand under her baggy  T-shirt."Not even a bra huh? "
Jane teases. "take it off." she does as Jane tells her to. Jane immediately starts nubbling on her breasts. She let's out soft and quiet moans. her Hand quickly slipped into her Underwear. Jane first gave Alice a glance,  basically asking for permission. "JANE PLEASE"
She begged. Jane slowly took Alice Pants and underwear off  and stuck her two fingers in. She went in different motions to see how Alice would react. "Mhh" she moans. "jane please.." Jane immediately understands what aurora wants and Sticks her tounge inside alice. "Mhh Janee~~" Alice let's out  even louder moans. Jane sticks her tounge in deeper and goes in different motions. "Ahh Janee~~"