The Sleepover

Aurora POV:

"Verity, the most popular girl in school, giving out invitations to her Pyjama party...GIVING OUT INVITATIONS TO HER PARTY?! "
I was invited, great. To be honest i get why she would invite me, im pretty popular at school, "the attractive lesbian that used to go to party's and hook up" i mean i even made Things official with Jessie Channing.

So many people are invited. For example, Valerie Okemos, Poppy Pashworth,Jessie Channing, Jane Ruto, Lexie Brailsford and some of veritys best friends.

               At veritys party house
Were all dancing, drinking, making out and much more. At 4am we finally go to bed.

                       At 5:49am
I was sleeping peacefully, until i feel someone grabbing me by the wrist and pulling me into the bathroom. My vision was blurry. i rub my eyes. its jessie. "jesus christ channing do u ever fuck off." jessie then starts tearing up. she's the type that cries when shes drunk. I sigh and sit down with her on the edge of the bathtub. "what's up." I ask, looking away. "I don't know i just miss you so much alice" i look back at her as she mumbled those words. snot and tears running down her face. I sigh again. jessie suddenly touches my hand. "listen jess, enough is enough. What we had was nothing special, it was just a hookup" I raise my voice. "But you made it official" jessie muttered under her breath. I get up and leave the bathroom, not even looking back. I go back into the bedroom, where i see Jane standing there, in tears. "Shit not you too. " I was overwhelmed and just went into bed. I had a headache and immediately fell asleep.