Blood

--------Janes pov--------
"JANE WHAT THE FUCK" Ari screamed "ARI PLEASE THIS IS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE" I scream with tears in my eyes "OH SAVE IT"
Ari screamed back at me "I should have never trusted you" Ari said hurt. "NO PLEASE". Ari storms out of the dorm Lexie followed shortly after laughing. "NO PLEASE AURORA COME BACK" I broke down in tears.
--------n e x t d a y--------
The day i decide to move out of my dorm. I started to pack up my stuff.
Aurora hasn't come back yet. A text pops up on my phone, it's from lexie *meet me at the town Cafe today ;) " I stare at my phone with empty eyes," oh I will be there don't you worry. After I got dressed I put on my jacket "it's already getting kinda chilly outside"
I grabbed one of my purses and headed out.
"It's the weekend so no one will be in the cooking club right" I let myself in with my key, every club leader has one to access the clubs during the weekend. As I walked towards the the club room I breathed heavily, I unlocked the room, opened a drawer and grabbed one of the smaller knifes.
-------o n e-h o u e r-l a t e r--------
The Cafè door creaks open, my heart was beating loudly as I sat down next to lexie. "heyy~" she says "hey." I replied back "so you work here part time I hear" lexie tried to make convo "yes, you know what? why don't yo help me carry some ingredients inside that just arrived" "sure I guess" she answers. I lead her to the back of the Caffè, it's a gigant back yard where the ingredients and packaging gets diliverd to "help me carry the flower and the shuger" I point to one of the cartons on the back of a truck.
-lexis pov-
"soo what's with you and Ari" I ask while smirking and picking up one of the Gigant packs of flower" "..." "Jane" Iask conserned. Jane still doest answer, she slowly puts her hand into her purse "Jane?" all of a sudden she turns around pulls a knife out of her purse and runs towards me. I wanted to scream but she covered my mouth "LISTEN HERE YOU BITCH" she SCREAMS while holding a knife to my meck "I DON'T WANT TO BE INVOLVED IN YOUR FUCKING STUPID PLAN" "I DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH WITH JESSIES DEATH" she still screams she still held the knife to my neck while she started to tear up "I DIDN'T MESN TO RUIN YOUR LIFE NOW STOP RUINING MINE" she bursts out into tears and falls to the ground. The next thing I could see was blood all over the floor, the knife fell on her arm and left a big cut. She looked at me one last time bevor she fell unconscious.