Revenge

Poppy POV:
Eversince that hookup with jess, ari walked in on us, i kinda fehlt bad but i fell in love with jess, she just wanted a hookup tho, since she drooped out of middle school and ari was so busy with school she had no time to be loving to her.
And now that she passed away i just feel hate towards Ari, she made Jessie commit suicide. And since im already 20 about to graduate from college, its time to get revenge. ill make Aris life a living hell, like her losing her pathetic girlfriend will make her lose everything, she doesn't have a family anymore, so that's why her friends are her everything, so if she lost envy and Jane, would she lose her mind? Yea..

~Tuesday~/~Graduation day~
ari pov:
It's Graduation day, verity is already 23, wow, im really proud of her.
"Wherever you go, go with all your heart." "Okayy! And our next line is from Verity Cher! " "Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor." everyone claps.
Poppy POV:
Lexie, the oldest who still hasn't graduated. She can easily steal Jane away from ari.

~Friday~
Jane Pov:
Ari went grocery shopping, and im just waiting for her to get back. *knock knock* Oh that must be her. I go And open the door, but it's not who i excepted it to be. Lexie Brailsford, wow. "Heyy~" She smirks and closes the door behind her. "What the fuck do you want " i ask, but it was obvious. "how about u just shut ur mouth and sit on the bed or else i will." it sounded like a threat but i had to obey since Lexie was just idk.. Scary?? She then unzipped her jeans slowly taking them off, with her underwear. I gulp and already have tears in my eyes." shhh, i won't do anything, i just want you to touch yourself for me" Lexie i take off my underwear and start masterbating, Lexie touches herself aswell, going in the same motions. Just as im about to say something Ari walks in on us.