it just happened

Auroras POV:

 Its the weekend and i can finally rest a little. I wake up and see Lexi and Valerie still sleeping. Its 2pm. holy shit ive never slept that long in my life.  I get out of bed and suddenly a migraine hits me. welp im still hungover. I get up again and go to the bathroom, where i see Jess sleeping on the hard cold tiled floor. there's no way she slept on the floor. I pick her up and put her in my bed. Jane then walks in and looks at me while tears form in her eyes. I then realize everything. I hooked up with Jane and say it was nothing, then ignore her for weeks and then she walks in on my toxic ex girlfriend sleeping in my bed. Obviously that's fucked up. I then go into the bathroom where Jane follows me. "Listen Jane its not what it looks lik-" she cuts me off. "No listen, you hook up with me, u then tell me it meant nothing to you and ghost me for 2 weeks then i see you with your psychotic ex girlfriend. What the fuck am i supposed to think of you?" I stay quiet. "I didn't mean for the hookup to happen, it just happened, i was drunk, you were drunk and now if you'll excuse me im hungover as shit and i wanna take a shower" jane leaves.
She's clearly pissed at me. I have no other option but to make this right. i then leave the bathroom aswell.  I sigh and grab my things.  Im gonna make this right. I then leave veritys house and go to the nearest flower shop. "hey dear how may i help you?" An old lady comes up to me. "Oh hey, im looking for some pink roses, do yoi have any?" The lady glances at me. "Well of course we do, right this way hun" i follow the lady to another room in the flower shop.  A room full of roses, all types of colors "This is our room of roses, is what we call it." I gasp. "Its so pretty." I follow the woman who goes to get a bouquet of goregous pink roses. "It sure is." I follow her to the cash register. "Alright that'll be 40 bucks, Cash or Credit?" the lady glances at me. " 40 bucks?!' i give a shocked look. "Did i stutter?" She gives me a side glance. "for a bouquet of roses?!" The woman stays quiet and looks to the side, then starts aggressively and impatiently tapping on the desk. "Ohh um do you guys take apple pay" i stutter. I finally pay for the roses and by the time im done its already dark out. I walk back to her house. When i get there i text Jane to come down. She comes down in her comfiest pyjamas,messy bun and flip-flops. I hand her the roses and she gives me a shock look. "Are these for me?"