Bio

I don't own any of the pictures!

Name: Izuku Yagi

Age: 16

Height: 1,75 m

Sexuality: Pan

Likes: X-Men, Shoyu Ramen, Kurt, Storm (mother figure), Jean (like a big sister), Logan, Beast,
taking care of plants and animals, most of Class 1A, studying Biology and Bushido

Dislikes: His old family, All Might, Bakugou twins, Todoroki Twins, Homophobe people, people who try to hurt Kurt, people who try to hurt his friends, All for One, (Aizawa)

Look:

Quirk: Natural born Fighter

Can master any fighting techniques, styles, and others immediately without a single flaw.
User can perfect can perfect these styles when wanted, and execute any technique on instinct.

X powers: Wooden Samurai

He is able to summon a Samurai armor made of wood.
His abilities and healing are increased even without the armor activated.
He can choose the wood the armor is made of.
Each wood is the exact same as the kinds found on trees.
He can summon a bow, a Yari, a Naginata, a staff, a Kanabo, a No-Dachi, Katana, Wakizashi and a serrated knife.
Each bladed edge is covered in a green glowing metal, which is indestructible, and honed to an atomic edge.
He can control plants and animals, they help him in a fight, or transport him.
He also can use the poison within poisoned plants.
He is immune to all kind of poison.

He must know of the wood used.
All weapons still have the non-edged parts vulnerable.
Armor and Weapons are in perfect condition for kindling.
Summoning armor and weapons or controling animals and plants take stamina.
If he is to weak animals can break free or denie his orders.
If he is to weak he can't control plants.

Favorite fighting styles:

Niten Ichi-ryu, Japanese two sword style made by Miyamoto Musashi 
Daito-Ryu Aikijujutsu, focuses on joint locks, throws and vital area strikes.
Heihuquan or known as Tiger Kung fu, it is of simple and direct strategies and tactics, economic and quick action, final and complete solutions. There is no need for complex stepping, diverse techniques, involved tactics and absolutely no need for blocking. Tiger style relies on the users size, attitude, strength, power and singularity of purpose. Every technique is powerful and final. There are no feints, distraction or strategies. Tiger style launches directly at the most vulnerable and direct point of the attacker, the throat. If the throat is covered then the obstacle is removed and the Tiger goes for the throat; with it's size and bulk a Tiger can not afford prolonged fights as it will make them vulnerable to lesser predators.
Naginatajutsu is the Japanese martial art of wielding the naginata.

He of course knows more fighting styles but those right here are those he uses the most.

Casual clothes:

For his hero costume just imagine a typical X-Men suit. I mean he doesn't need a flashy looking suit since his armor is covering it up either way when he summons it.

Ship: Izuku x Kurt Wagner