Chapter 1. Snapped

Izuku POV.

Three months ago I run away from that hellhole of a home. Right now I am walking through the streets of Musutafu getting some groceries, I took some money from the Yagi's but that was out after a month so I started being a vigilante, I take the money from the villians that I beat up. Yesterday I captured a villian with a wind based quirk, he got a good hit on me but I defeated him at the end. I hobble my way towards a grocery store, I need some medical supplies, some food, drinks, rope, tape and superglue. You see I am trying to make some gadgets but sadly I am not very good at it, sometimes I wished my quirk would allow me to copy other things beside fighting styles but well sadly it doesn't. Anyways I am walking into the store and start to get the things I need. After I got everything, I was about to pay as.

??? :,,Izuku?"

I turned my head to look at the person who said my name and as I saw who it was my blood started to boil.

It was my bitch of a sister, I threw my money at the cashier, took my bags and run out of the store, my sister and her friends running after me

Izumi :,,Izuku please wait!"

Shoto :,,Izuku!!"

Shoto tried using his ice on me but I ran into a crowed of people and he stopped. I ran through the crowd turning right and left and then taking a sharp turn into a alleyway. I paused to catch my breath as I saw my sister and the others run past me. I took my bags and was about to walk to my hideout as I heard someone land behind me. I turned around and saw my Uncle, capture scarf ready and his goggles down.

No one POV.

Izuku and Aizawa had a stand off, neither of them moved waiting for the other one to make the first move. Izuku didn't wanted to fight his favorite Uncle so he took a step back ready to run away, but that was a mistake as Aizawa sended his scarf at him. Izuku knew how his uncle fought so he had no problem to dodge the scarf, Izuku let his bags fall and took out the rope he bought, he went into a fighting stance similar to that of Aizawa. Izuku knew his rope wasn't as good as his scarf but he needed to try, so he threw one end of the rope at Aizawa who countered with his scarf, he tried to entangle his scarf with Izuku's rope but it didn't worked as Izuku pulled it back just in time. Aizawa then charged at Izuku his capture scarf and hair floating as he used his quirk on Izuku. Izuku was catched off guard by this but it didn't shocked him enough to dodge the charge and launch his rope at Aizawa, capturing his foot he pulled and Aizawa fell face first to the ground. Izuku then pulled his rope back, but Aizawa caught it with his hand holding it trying to pull Izuku towards him. Izuku struggled but his footing was better so he stood his ground, then Aizawa screamed.

Aizawa :,,NOW!!"

Izuku felt how the weight on his body increased he turned his head to see Izumi using her quirk on him then he saw a yellow white blur flying towards him, Izuku was to slow to dodge and was met with a kick in the face what sended him flying towards Aizawa. Aizawa let go of the rope and caught Izuku, he tried to bind Izuku with his own rope, but Izuku reacted fast jumped up and headbutted Aizawa. Aizawa held his nose as Izuku jumped over him he turned around and faced the entrance of the alleyway and saw his "family" standing there. What shocked Izuku was that all of his uncles and aunts were there aswell, together with his grandpa.