Chapter 3. The Green Samurai and Maindoripea

Just a little explanation in this AU the X-Men are a hero group, they are not hated. They are also kind of a hero school who look for their students themselve for obvious reasons, but the younger members go to a normal middle and high school until they official get their license.

No one POV. this plays 4 months after the events of the last chapter

The news of a new X-Men member has spread around the news like wildfire, but what shocked the people more was the fact that the new member was the son of All Might. In many news he was already called the future symbol of peace something Izuku despised being called. After stoping a robbery together with Spyke and Kurt a news crew approached him.

Reporter :,,Mr. Yagi, can you tell us how it is being called the future symbol of peace?"

Izuku :,,I despise being called that."

Not only the reporters but also the people watching at home were suprised at him stating that he doesn't like being called that, especially a family watching the News.

Reporter :,,Can you explain?"

Izuku :,,It's simple, without a war there can be no peace, if you want peace a war is unineventable."

Reporter 2 :,,What do you mean heroes work hard to keep peace by fighting crime!"

Izuku :,,Yeah heroes fight, heroes are in a never ending war to keep people safe, for you it looks like peace but while we talk a villian could plan an assault, another hero sacrifices his life to stop him and so on, what I want to say is a hero is savior not a keeper."

The people listening and watching his speech were speechless they never thought about it that way.

Reporter :,,Does that mean All Might is a wrong symbole?"

Izuku :,,No, All Might is a symbole of Peace he works hard not only to safe people but to keep peace as good as he can, in Japan the heroes with the most workload are the underground heroes, why, because the villians are afraid of the pillar of hope what All Might has become, but what happens when that pillar crumbles when it isn't there anymore, I can tell you what happens.... war and chaos."

With that Izuku walked towards his friends who were aswell speechless at his speech, but he turned around one more time to say.

Izuku :,,The humans need to learn from the past, from their mistakes so that they never repeat the mistakes of the past ever again that is the only way to finally require real peace."

With that Izuku walked to his friends they then started to walk towards the mansion as Spyke asked.

Spyke :,,Dude since when are you so philosophical?"

Izuku :,,It isn't philosophy when it's the truth."

Then they heard a reporter behind them scream.

Reporter :,,Sir we never got you're hero name?!"

Izuku thought for a second before he turned around and said.

Izuku :,,I am the Green Samurai!"

And with that Izuku left the place together with Kurt and Spyke. To say after that day everyone knew the Green Samurai and let's just say there was a certain person who wasn't pleased at all.

5 days later:
Izukus POV.

I was sitting in my room reading a book about wood species and types. Now you may think I am a extreme nerd and you would be partially right. I need to learn about that things since I found out that I could change the type and species of the wood that I use for my armor, every wood species has it own strength and weaknesses and then it give the types that help me make my armor even stronger. As a example if I make my armor out of Ipe what is also called Diamond nut or Lapacho what is the hardest wood in the world and then use the moonwood type (for those who don't know moonwood isn't a species but a type of wood, when you cut a tree at the right day or night were the trees juice are resting then you can achieve moonwood what makes it special is that wood that is moonwood can't burn, it does give examples were the trunk of those trees were used as chimneys since they couldn't catch fire) I literally can walk through Endeavors fire and could take a punch from Ass Might and my armor would still be intact with nearly no damage, but I would be a cooked sausage under it. Besides my armor I also could create weapons but the weird thing about the weapons is my powers only allowed me to create japanese weapon when I tried creating other weapons that weren't japanese my powers wouldn't let me besides the staff. Hank (Beast) tried to investigate what kind of metal my edged weapons are made of to say the least we all were suprised as he found out that the metal was somekind of hybrid between vibranium and adamantium. 
As for my other powers I could control plants and animals, I even can control the poison inside the poisoned plants. 

Well anyways I was sitting in my room as, Kurt teleported right infront of me.

Kurt :,,Izuku!"

Izuku :,,Good lord Kurt!"

Kurt :,,Hehe, Sorry about that."

Izuku :,,It's ok, anyways what do you need?"

Kurt :,,The Professor wants to talk to you, Jean and Storm."

Izuku :,,Why?"

Kurt :,,He said it is about a new member joining."

Izuku :,,I will be on my way."

Kurt :,,Should I teleport you?"

Izuku :,,No thanks, not after last time."

Kurt :,,That was a accident!"

Izuku :,,I don't care."

Kurt :,,Please"

Izuku :,,No"

Kurt used his best puppy eyes on me.

Kurt :,,Pleeeeeeeeeaaassee!"

Izuku :,,AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH OK, ok just stop with the eyes."

Kurt :,,Yes!"

With that kurt layed his hand on my shoulder and in the blink of an eye we stood in the office of the Professor Jean and Storm were already there. The Professor was at his usual spot and besides him stood a boy with wild purple hair, I walked besides Jean and Storm and so did Kurt.

Xavier :,,Thanks for bringing him Kurt you can leave now."

Kurt nodded before he teleported away.

Xavier :,,So you three are probably wondering why I called you three especially?"

Storm :,,Yes"

Jean :,,Kind of."

Izuku :,,No"

Xavier :,,Well I want you three to meet our newest member Hitoshi Shinso, he will work very close with you three."

Storm :,,And why if I am allowed to ask?"

Xavier :,,Well as you three know you lose control over you're powers pretty fast when it comes to emotions."

Me, Jean and Storm were silent at that since it was true, all three of us were omega level and our powers become extremely dangerous when we lose control over our powers.

Xavier :,,That is why Shinso is here his quirk and powers can help us in case you should lose control."

Jean :,,What are his powers?"

Shinso :,,My quirk is brainwashing if I ask a question and you answer I can take control over you, my powers are also mental I can read, calm and repair you're mind and mental state I also can look into youre memories but that only works when I am able to touch youre head."

Storm :,,Wow that is pretty strong."

Xavier :,,It is that is why he will accompanie you three on youre missions in case you should lose control he is the only one beside me who is able to stop you without to much damage."

Shinso :,,It's a honor to work with you I hope we maintain on good terms."

Izuku :,,The honor is mine."

Jean :,,Nice to meet you."

Storm :,,I look forward to work with you Shinso."

Xavier :,,On the field his codename is Maindoripea, now could you please introduce him to the others and then Izuku show him around the mansion."

Izuku :,,Of course Professor."

The group of four left the office as the Professor let his head fall backwards looking up the ceiling.

Xavier :,,Hopefully you like youre new life here.......... nephew."

New chapter I hope you like it.