Chapter 8. Aftermath and Stupidity

No one POV.

Izuku spend the night in the infirmary of UA together with Kurt, even so Kurt wasn't hurt he just wanted to stay with Izuku. Izuku slowly opened his eyes as he felt something nuzzling into his side, he looked to his left and saw Kurt cuddeld into Izuku lightly snoring while he slept, Izuku smiled as he leaned down and kissed Kurt on the top of his head as he smiled at his boyfriend, just then Izuku could hear a squeal coming from the door, Izuku shused the person so that they wouldn't wake up Kurt, Izuku then looked towards the door and saw most of his friends standing there.

Izuku in a whispering voice :,,Hey guys what's up?"

Kitty :,,We came here to see how you are and if you two are up, but we didn't expected to walk into something as cute as this."

Izuku blushed embarrassed :,,Stop it."

Rogue :,,It's true so."

The team started to talk with each other but in a volume that wouldn't wake up Kurt.

Meanwhile:

We can see the UA staff sitting in the meeting room of UA looking over the video footage of the USJ.

Nezu :,,How did they manage to cut our communication ?"

Snipe :,,No idea Sir."

Just then they saw Izuku's wood ball crashing through the roof, they see how the ball opens and reveals Izuku who then charges through the villians with his Naginata towards Silver Samurai.

Cementoss :,,He is strong he runs through them like they are nothing."

Aizawa :,,The Green Samurai is on a complete other strength level then those villians, they probably were just hired to slow us down so that the creature they called Nomu could take down All Might."

Nezu :,,That is possible but even when All Might would have won that fight they also had Silver Samurai there so All Might wouldn't have stood a chance."

Just then a purple ball hit the center of the villians sending them flying as another figure jumped down and started to charge through the villians.

All Might :,,Who is that?"

Nezu :,,That is Arthur Maxson also known as the Military hero: Prydwen he is the number 32 hero of america."

All Might :,,Wasn't that beast designed to fight me how could he defeat it?"

Aizawa :,,Simple Maxson's quirk is called brawler and it's actually is a combination of 4 quirks, his quirk is considerd one of the strongest quirks in the world he also is one of the most active heroes in the world even so he is a teacher and husband."

All Might :,,4 quirks?!"

Aizawa :,,He got a combination of his parents and grandparents quirks so don't get any ideas."

All Might sat down but he didn't believed it, nobody can be born with 4 quirks right? They continued to watch the fight as All Might saw a white haired person.

All Might :,,Who is that, she kind of looks familiar?"

Nezu looks into a file he pulled out of nowhere :,,That is....... Akira Togata."

Present Mic :,,Wait you mean Togata like Mirio Togata one of the big threes?"

Nezu :,,Yes she is the younger brother of Mr. Togata."

Inko :,,What is her quirk it looks extremely powerful."

Nezu looked through the file.

Nezu :,,It looks like she doesn't have one."