Chapter 11. Kurt that is unfair!

No one POV.

Every student stood infront of the tunnel that leads to the obstacle course ready to run in as soon as the signal was given. Everyone was shoving each other or trying to get infront of all in an attempt to be the first through the tunnel the only ones who were more relaxed were the students from Bayville, a certain blue skinned boy also didn't looked faced at all.

Henry :,,Man if they keep shoving each other like this then they will run out of energy even before the run starts."

Erina :,,Do you think Nejire-chan is looking?"

Nikki :,,The girl you have a crush on?"

Erina :,,Yeah, she is the cutest thing in existence!"

Tom :,,Can you stop being all lovely-dovley and focus."

Erina :,,Mah, I will just run through them so no problem."

Henry :,,I can just bulldoze right through them."

Kitty :,,Same like Erina."

Evan :,,Same like Henry."

Jes :,,I can just turn my body into wind so I am good."

Luciano :,,Well I have to run like any other normal person."

Nikki :,,Same here or I eat someones energy so that I can use their quirk or power."

Nikki looks at Jes.

Jes :,,Don't you dare!"

Akira :,,This should be easy."

Izuku :,,Don't say that, it brings bad luck to underestimate youre enemy."

Kurt :,,Hehe."

Present Mic :,,Everyone ready!?!"

Everyone got ready as the shoving got harder and everyone tried to push the other person out of the way.

Midnight :,,GO!!!"

Izuku, Henry and Evans covered themselves with their armor as they started to run, but they stopped as they saw that the crowd was being frozen to the ground.

Izuku :,,Typical Todoroki twins."

Izuku just started to run again followed by Evans and Henry as they collided with the crowd they just bulldozed through them. After a few seconds they were through the crowd and now were closing in on the Bakugou twins.  Katsuki looked behind him and his eyes widened as he saw 3 armored guys running after them and that they were closing in fast. Katsuki and Katsumi made more explosions in an attempt to gain distance again but then there was a strong wind that caused the flying twins to loosed balance and fall to the ground.

Katsumi :,,What the...."

Katsuki :,,Fuck!!"

Jes :,,Sorry about that!"

Jes said as she flew by her body was made out of wind, her legs were replaced by Djin looking tail and she was look through only her contours were visible she then flew ahead catching up to Izumi and the Todoroki's. As the Bakugou twins were getting up, Izuku, Henry and Evans sprinted past them.

Katsuki :,,Oh hell no!!"

The Bakugou's got up and started to use their explosions again in an attempt to catch up.

Katsumi :,,Come on!"

But they were quickly overtaken by other people.

Akira :,,See you later."

Nikki :,,That is supposed to be hard."

A arrow with a rope flew past them as a redhead was flying past them.