Chapter 4. First Mission

No one POV.

Izuku, Kurt, Jean, Logan and Shinso were sitting in the X-Jet as they flew through the air.

Izuku :,,So what is our mission?"

Logan :,,Our mission is to raid a base of Silver Samurai."

Izuku :,,Is he there?"

Logan :,,Probably not but he is something hiding there something he doesn't want us to find."

Jean :,,Any idea what it could be?"

Logan :,,No but as much as I know Silver Samurai it is something bad."

Kurt :,,Probably some kind of weapon."

Shinso :,,Most certainly."

The flight continued without much talking, Izuku just sat there reading a book he recently bought, Kurt teleported behind him and leaned over to see what he was reading.

Kurt :,,What are you reading?"

Izuku :,,The art of war by Sun Tzu."

Kurt :,,Is it good?"

Izuku turned his head right only to be face to face with Kurt only inches away from his face. Izuku and Kurt looked into each others eyes before they turned away blushing.

Izuku :,,S..... sorry."

Kurt :,,I... it's ok, it was my fault anyways."

The rest of the flied Kurt just sat behind Izuku who was continuing reading his book while Kurt looked at the green haired boy.

Wolverine :,,We are here, Jean open the gates for us, Izuku storm inside and take everyone out you see, Kurt and Shinso you are with me"

Everyone :,,Understood!"

The X-Jet landed infront of the steel gate and before they coul exit the jet some goons began to shoot at the jet. Wolverine oppened the ramp of the jet and Izuku immediately summoned his armor and a Kanabo and stormed outside the bullets hit his armor but they didn't got through.

 Wolverine oppened the ramp of the jet and Izuku immediately summoned his armor and a Kanabo and stormed outside the bullets hit his armor but they didn't got through

(for those who don't know, this is a Kanabo just imagen those little metal things are green)

Izuku run at high spped and soon reached the first thug, the thug tried to run but Izuku swang his kanabo at the thug's legs and hit them breaking them, but Izuku didn't stop he run to the next thug and smashed him into the ground, the last thug seeing what happened to his two friends who were unconscious and badly injured  threw his weapon away and held his hands into the air surrendering. Izuku walked up to the thug and asked.

Izuku :,,What is Silver Samurai hiding here?"

Thug :,,I don't know, I just saw a big box that was brought here."

Izuku :,,Any idea what could be in the box?"

Thug :,,No idea I only know that whatever is inside that box is alive."