Prologue - Four Special Boys

Elevator came closer to it's destination with every second. It was going up and up until it reached it's destination. It's doors opened when it came to stop on the top of Beacon's tower. Those doors opened to show who was in that elevator. His name was Qrow Branwen, an excellent huntsman that went on many missions and completed them without a problem. He came here to talk with Ozpin, Beacon's headmaster and one of the most known huntsmen. 

 Qrow walked out of the elevator and headed towards a desk that was close to a giant window. Standing next to the desk was Ozpin, he held in his left hand a mug of hot coffee while in the other he held cane. He glanced behind him and saw Qrow walking up to him. He turned around and welcomed his friend and ally with a small smile.

"Hello, Qrow."

 Qrow waved his hand towards Ozpin and stopped few feet away from him.

"Hi, Ozpin. I came like you asked. What is this mission? More Intel gathering?"

 Ozpin shook his head and walked up to his desk, he leaned his cane on the desk and opened his scroll.

"Not quite. It's more of a search and retrieval mission..."

 Qrow raised an eyebrow while looking at him. After few taps on Ozpin's scroll, three holograms appered above the desk. Each was a file containing a photo and some information on three different boys. Ozpin sipped his coffee before mentioning tho those hologram files.

"I want you to find those three boys."

 Qrow walked up to the desk and glanced at the files before looking at Ozpin. 

"Why do you want me to look for them?"

"Each of them is a talented fighter and they have potential. If we want to continue this fight against Grimm we need new blood among us. They should be that blood. I want you to find them and convince them to enroll into Beacon."

 "Then who will be in the team? You want some random teenager to join those three?"

 Ozpin shook his head again and had a small smile on his face.

"Amadeus will join them. I will make sure of it."

 Qrow's eyes widen slightly before he crossed his arms and frowned. 

"Are you sure that he is ready?"

"Yes, I am. He is very much ready to enroll and he should meet more people of his age. I don't want mine nephew to become a loner. But let's go back to those three."

 Qrow nodded and he began to look though the files, swiping through holographic pages. 

"First off is Akage Uma. From the in-."

"Wait! Wait! Uma? Are you talking about the same one I am thinking?"

 Ozpin sighed and nodded his head. Qrow's eyes widen and he placed hand on his face. After a second he sighed.

"Well...It seems that Kogane's child is special after all..."

"Yes, he is. He is great at hand to hand combat and from the Intel I got he is also very good at using dust in creative ways. Unfortunately we don't have any information on his semblance. You should find him here, in Vale. He is taking part in illegal fighting pit in the basement of Junior's Club."

"Heh, kid got a taste. One of the best bars in Vale."

 Ozpin looked at Qrow for few seconds before going to the second file.

"Next. Kuro Tanken, he will be the leader of this team. Panther faunus that was born on Menagerie. He was part of the White Fang and before that he was part of the mercenary group called Night Stalkers that is led by his father. He seemingly came back to that occupation as mercenary after White Fang failed one if it's recent missions. His semblance allows him to make shadow puppet that fights for him. His last location is unknown but he is probably somewhere in Vale or in the forests around the city."

"Ozpin, are you sure you want that guy here? Some people might not like this. Especially James..."

"I know, but this young man has something inside him that makes him special. We must teach him and then pull him to our side."

 Qrow sighed and nodded while Ozpin went to the last file.

"Alexander Angel, known also as Mantle's Guarding Angel. His family had a company based of refining and selling dust, this company was named Angel Dust. Two years ago it was bought by Schnee Dust Company. Because of it, Alexander decided to work as not registered huntsman. His semblance allows him to sprout out wings made out of aura. He is known for his skill with sword and superhuman speed. He is currently in Mantle."

 Qrow looked through the files again and nodded.

"So that is all?"

"Yes. I hope you will accomplish this mission."

 Qrow nodded again before heading off towards the elevator. He stepped in it and rode down to the begin his mission. Ozpin sat down on his chair and sipped on his coffee. He then looked at one of the darker corners of the room and smirked.

"Amadeus...You can come out already."

 Slowly, a short, young man with messy brown hair walked out from the shadows, he looked about 16 years old. He chuckled while scratching his neck. He was wearing black pants, dress shoes and greenish blazer over black shirt. He was also wearing sunglasses similar to those Ozpin is wearing. In his left hand was a cane, it was made out of metal with a head of a ram on the top of it. 

 Amadeus stopped chuckling and looked at his uncle with a smile.

"So, those three will be mine teammates?"

 Ozpin nodded while looking at his coffee.

"Yes. What do you think about them?"

 Amadeus tapped his chin in thought as he hummed. After few seconds he looked at Ozpin and showed him a beaming smile.

"I can't wait to meet them!"

 Ozpin chuckled before pulling out a second mug out of his desk and walking up to a coffee machine.

"Would you like some coffee?"