Chapter 2 Black Panther - Kuro Tanken

In the forest of Vale, there is a trail outpost of Schnee Dust Company. Every cargo from Atlas to Vale must go through it for inspections and refuel. Its heavily guarded to prevent White Fang raids, fortunately Fang doesn't have enough fire power to break through those defenses. But they have a group of people that can.

 Night Stalkers, group of mercenaries established by Tanken Family. If a crime lord wants something done ASAP he will call on them. Currently they are working for White Fang and were tasked with raiding this outpost to allow White Fang to gather dust and weapons from the cargo. 

  It was Adam Taurus that gave them this task, Night Stalkers's Boss, Hakori Tanken, ordered his best squad to break through the outpost. Squad that is lead by his son, Kuro Tanken. 

 A squad of 20 made it's way through the forest, quietly. They were all wearing black battle gears with emblem of Tanken family on their back, two daggers crossed over panther's head. On the front is their captain, he is wearing similar combat armor made out of cargo pants, bulletproof vest and a half mask that looks similar to jaws of Grimm.  On his waist were strapped two, high caliber revolvers.

 Finally they made their way to the border of the forest and saw walls of the outpost. Few Atlas Guards were walking along the wall and few reflectors shone, lighting up the area. One of the mercenaries walked up to Kuro who was watching the outpost. His name was Morison, his semblance allowed mu to turn into black mist. He was Kuro's old friend.

"What now, Kuro?"

 Kuro's eyes were still locked on the outpost. He counted 10 guards on the walls, six reflectors and a snipers on two higher towers, one on each tower. He then looked down towards the gate that was guarded by four soldiers.

 Kuro turned towards his men and began to bark out orders.

"Somb, take out those lights. And I also want you to break into the mainframe of this outpost. I want that gate open and everything that is in those data bases. Yuri, take out those snipers after lights are put out. After that, we are going in and taking this place."

  After he said it, woman from his squad become invisible and charged forward towards the outpost. When she was close she jumped up and attached herself to the wall and began to climb it. When she was on top of the wall she evaded patrolling guards and jumped down, her semblance protecting her from being find out. She hid behind one of the crates and looked around. In the middle of the outpost are rails that go to the sides. This outpost was build on tracks that head towards Vale. She finally saw the HQ and started to make her way there, meanwhile she informed Kuro through her scroll that she is inside. 

 Kuro looked down at his scroll and then nod towards Yuri. He was short, well build man with a bow and quiver on his back. When he saw Kuro nod towards him he climbed up a tree and pulled out his bow. He took one of his arrows and aimed it towards first sniper.

 Meanwhile Somb got in the HQ and she sneaked past guards. After a minute or two she arrived in the room of captain. She saw him sitting at his desk and looking though some files. Somb smirked and sneaked behind him, with a hard whack  to the back of his skull he went unconscious and Somb became visible again. She moved the captain out of the way and sat down at the desk. She placed her scroll in the port and holographic computer appered. She looked through some files and downloaded them on her scroll and send it to Kuro. Then she cut of the energy and placed a finger on her ear.

"Lights out."

 When the energy was cut off, arrow cut through the air before piercing first snipers throat. Another arrow was send towards the other one but this time it exploded, making rubble fly in every direction. Panic arose around the outpost before few officers barked out orders. Guards aimed their guns at the now opened gate and awaited something to happen, while few other entered the HQ. After few seconds of waiting few grenades landed in front of the guards making their eyes go wide.